Intoxicating (Shorties #1)

This is going to be a collection of scenes that were either too short to be a oneshot of their own or didn't make the cut in any other oneshots. Since I don't know how many "Shorties" there are going to be in the future, I've decided to just put three short stories into each part. Enjoy!

1
Intoxicating

"I told you we should have waited until we got back home," Nya said as she glared at her boyfriend from across the room, "but no, Mr. Trust-Me-Babe was a bit too cocky last night."

As she was furious about their intricate situation, Jay could only barely suppress his grin. He wasn't necessarily happy about it, but a part of him enjoyed the attention they got.

"There's nothing we can do about it now, darling." He shrugged. "Just sit back and let them do their thing. They'll drop the topic in less than a week anyway."

Nya's eye twitched as she tried to contain her anger. "Sit back? Sit back?! Jay, a video of us aggressively making out is going viral right now, and you want me to sit back?!"

Jay bit the tip of his tongue to refrain from either laughing or grinning — both equally dangerous when he knew it would tick Nya off in a heartbeat.

They had been on a date the night prior, in a luxurious restaurant, celebrating their anniversary together. It had been their fifth year together.

After finishing their meals, reminiscing about all they had been through, and fantasizing about their future, they had left the restaurant to head back home since the sun had already set several hours ago.

And on their way back home they had gotten a little distracted by their wild thoughts and desire for one another. When one snarky comment led to a fiery argument, Jay had used his chance and shut his Yang up by claiming her lips in a passionate kiss.

It was a very short video, a gif of about five seconds. It was still enough time to capture the intensity of their actions though.

It started with Jay pushing Nya against a building's wall, one hand pressing her left wrist into the wall and his other hand wrapped gently around her throat. His body was pressed against hers as well. Her dark red dress was almost completely hidden beneath his brooding body.

His mouth was firmly glued onto hers, and it didn't look like Nya was complaining one bit.

The couple had no idea of who could have possibly filmed them and put the video online since it had been reposted by multiple hundreds of online news portals and Jaya-shipping fan accounts.

And now they were paying the price for not being patient enough before pulling a stunt like that. Granted, they had enjoyed it quite a lot and the video didn't even look half bad, but it was still their privacy that had been invaded which was pissing Nya off.

"You've got to relax, sweetheart," Jay told her, pulling out his phone.

"How are you so calm about this?"

With a noticeable glint in his eye, Jay stood up and walked over to her couch. "I'm not really bothered by it." He sat down next to her, their thighs touching. "Yeah, the paparazzi is horrible, but they captured something that only benefits us."

Nya raised an eyebrow at him, her arms crossed. "Oh, yeah? And how does it benefit us?"

"It'll show everyone that we're very much still in love." Jay smiled cutely. "It'll show them that we're still going strong, even after five years. And a bonus is that the people who still, somehow, ship you with Cole have their answer to their... requests."