Morning Struggles

Being woken up by complete silence was never something Jay would get used to. Usually, he would be awoken by one of the others because of a mission they have to attend randomly. But this morning, he woke up on his own. It was quite great, he wished he could do this more often.

He turned around to feel someone lying right next to him. He slowly turned his head around to look at the person.

There, right next to him, he saw his girlfriend, Nya, sleeping quite peacefully. His thoughts came running through his head. 'She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Wait, she's always beautiful. Why is she in my bed though? Did she sleep here last night? Did we- no, Jay.' He shook his head and slowly pulled the blanket down from him.

His eyes widened when he realized his upper body was completely nude. 'Why am I not wearing my hoodie?!' He panicked inside of his head. He turned around to look at his girlfriend again. 'Did we do something that I can't remember?' He wondered.

No matter how much he wanted to keep watching her sleeping peacefully, he needed to know. He slowly shook her awake. "Nya, wake up, please." He whispered.

Nya made some to him cute noises, but turned around and kept sleeping, now with her back towards him. He bent over her to kiss her cheek. "Nya, honey, wake up." He whispered into her ear.

She giggled because of his hot breath tickling her ear. However, that still wasn't enough to get her awake.

An idea then popped up in his head, an idea which might be his last one, actually. Nya early in the morning was a cute sight with all her hair sticking out in all directions, but that still didn't mean she was a peaceful girl when she was woken up unless there was a mission.

Scratch that, she was still grumpy, even if there was an emergency.

And Jay himself knew all-so-well not to wake her up, he had some... wonderfully wet experiences because of her powers. (Don't you dare get dirty minded, people.)

He knew he was basically playing with a predator and he was the bait, served on a golden plate. But hey, he loved playing those games.

It was his personal mission as her boyfriend, and he took his personal missions always very seriously.

So, he leaned back down to her ear. "Wake up now, or you'll regret it. This is my last warning." He internally smirked.

Nya didn't stir, but slowly raised an eyebrow without even opening her eyes. She was curious now.

"Alright, you wanted it that way." Jay said and was quite excited for his plan.

He slowly made his way over to her body and put his arm around her waist, pulling himself closer towards her until he was the big spoon. Then he leaned forwards and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, with her smiling.

But then, everything seemed to go in time lapse, perhaps... lightning speed? Anyways, Jay took no time in turning her on her back and pinning her onto the mattress. She opened her eyes, clearly confused. But before she could say something, he made his way on top of her and sat up comfortably on her stomach, staring into her blushing face with a wolfish grin on his face.

"Jay, what-"

He put his pointer finger on her mouth, successfully silencing her. "Shhhh," He leaned forward. "You asked for it." He whispered.

Nya couldn't take it anymore, she needed to know what was about to happen. So she did nothing better than biting into his finger. He yelped in surprise and pulled his finger away from her mouth to hold it with his other hand, pouting. "What was that for?!" He asked.