Parental Guidance

This story contains mentions of... the dirty.

Set sometime after Prime Empire.

It was quiet in the monastery in the early noon of that wonderful Spring day. But it wasn't quiet because the Ninja were asleep or out, no. They had visitors over. And not just any visitors, it was Mr and Mrs Smith, Kai and Nya's parents.

Now many would think the kids would be happy, but their feelings were definitely anything but happy. Don't get them wrong, they love their parents, but with them turning up with no warning whatsoever wasn't how they wanted it.

It all started in the morning.

Flashback.

The family in the monastery was having breakfast all sleepily. They were forced to train until 12 am as a punishment for sleeping in on sunrise exercise the day before. All of them. It was weird, but nothing new.

They all chatted happily while eating their cereals and drank their coffees and orange juices. Everything was peachy until they heard a bell.

"I'll get it." Jay said as he quickly got up from his seat and rushed out the room.

He ran up to the front gates, god knows where he got so motivated from, and opened the doors. What he didn't expect though, was his soon-to-be parents-in-law standing on the other side.

"Jay!" Mrs Smith beamed and threw her arms around her daughter's boyfriend.

"Mrs Smith!" Jay tried to beam back as he embraced her rather warm arms.

She pulled away and took a good look at him. "Oh, no need to be formal, silly. Just call me Maya! You're gonna be my future son-in-law anyway." She remarked.

She should not have said that, because Jay's face turned red immediately. Maya just laughed it off and stepped to the side.

"Hello, Walker." Ray Smith greeted. Jay expected a hug from him as well, but only got a handshake. And the handshake was tight.

Jay smiled back. "Hello to you too, Mr Smith."

Mr Smith laughed whole heartedly. "It's Ray for you." He remarked. Then he stepped closer, his face dropping intimidatingly, causing Jay to gulp. "I hope you're not treating my princess wrong." His voice dropped down a few octaves.

Jay's confidence also dropped down a few levels. "Of c-course not, s-sir." He stuttered.

Ray started to laugh again and surprised the Blue Ninja by hugging him from all of the sudden. "I'm just messing with you." He said as he pulled away. "Jay, I know for sure from what she's told me you're the right one." Ray said quite proudly.

Jay's heart was beating faster. She's told her parents about him being the right one? "You really t-think so?" He asked.

Ray and Maya looked at each other. Then they looked back at Jay and nodded smilingly. That made Jay smile brightly as well.

"Hey Jay, who's-" Nya walked out and wondered about why Jay wasn't back yet, but got her answer as she looked at the people in front of her. "Mom, Dad!" She beamed. "What are you doing here?" She asked through gritted teeth. Nya did not expect them to be standing there and she wasn't really in the mood for having visitors, especially her parents, over.

"Nya!" Her mother embraced her in a very tight hug. "I've missed you so much!" Then, Maya pulled away and looked her up and down. "Sweetie, how are you?" She cupped her face.