Little Memories

This story contains some dirty jokes👀.

Here they were, sitting on his blue bed, looking at old photos at a cozy, rainy evening.

"Oh my gosh, you look adorable!" Nya laughed as she inspected a photo of Jay on his eighth birthday when he was wearing a green dinosaur costume for some reason. On the photo, he was screaming at the camera, showing that some of his front milk teeth were out. Jay's eyes widened when he realized which photo she was referring to and quickly pulled it out of her grasp. "Where did you find that?" He asked as he stuffed it deep down into his back pocket, blushing.

"The same place I found this." She grinned, showing him another photo of when he was a child. On that one, he was behind a huge, blue cotton candy ball. Only his eyes and smooth hair were visible of him, and his eyes were glistening in mischief as he was inspecting one of his favorite types of candies.

Jay's blush increased in redness as he grabbed the photo and stuffed it into his pocket where the other one was, bending both of them unintentionally. "Enough of that!" He protested.

Then he rummaged around in his box. It was a small, blue box full of old photos and memories of his past which Nya randomly found under his bed after she accidentally fell down from it while they were cuddling.

That's how they decided to look into it together. Jay himself hadn't looked into it in a long time, mainly because he had forgotten it still existed.

Jay hummed, focused, while looking for a specific photo he knew had to be in the box. After a very short while, he found it and held it up in the air like a trophy.

Nya giggled quietly at his antics. "What is it?"

Jay slowly pulled his arm back down, slightly blushing while handing it to her. "Here."

His girlfriend took the photo in her hands, immediately recognizing the exact event. Her backless dress, his black suit and gelled hair, everything.

She smiled. "This was shot right before we went on our first date." The Master of Water mostly said to herself, not taking her eyes off the picture.

"Mhm," Jay nodded, bending over her to look at it as well. "and considering how it went, this picture looks as if nothing ever happened."

Nya elbowed him playfully, smiling. "Yeah, well, this was taken before you fully turned into a snake and the Serpentine swarmed the amusement park."

Jay rolled his eyes, laughing. "Oh please, I just wanted to be reminded of that." He said sarcastically.

"Having two tails wasn't enough, eh?" She smirked.

His face immediately went red. "Since when have you put such dirty things in your mouth, Miss Smith, soon-to-be Walker?"

Nya snorted. "I've had dirtier things in my mo-"

"Okay, that's enough of that, thank you!" Jay held her mouth shut with his hand, making her lean into his chest while both started laughing.

After the laughter died down, he removed his hand from her mouth, though she was still tightly in his embrace.

"I thought you could never get enough of me?" She smirked, looking up at him.

He looked down at her. "I never denied that." Jay said quietly, almost whispering, before he leaned down and kissed Nya's forehead.

Nya's face scrunched up at the sudden contact with his lips on her forehead as she let out an uncharacteristic little squeak.