Wheels On The Bike

This story contains a scene which might be too steamy for some of y'all.

(The title has been changed from "The Wheels On The Bike Go 'Round And 'Round" to what it's now. My soul can rest in peace now. 11/14/22)

Nya sighed, regretting one of her last decisions she'd made. Looking back at the track, she realized they hadn't even come that far.

"Come on, don't give up now!" Jay cheered her on, standing on the side of the empty trail, wearing a blue baseball cap to shield himself from the burning hot sun.

She groaned, turning towards him. "Can we take a break now?" She asked, doing her, to him, irresistible puppy eyes.

Jay sighed, smiling. "Fine. There's a bench," He pointed in front of them. "we can sit over there."

His girlfriend nodded, and so they walked over to the bench next to each other.

After they sat down, Jay reached into his tote bag, looking for the tuna sandwiches Zane had made for them earlier that day.

Meanwhile, Nya thought back at what happened a few hours prior.

Flashback.

"I am going to meet up with Misako to discuss further information about what we can find about the Vengestone Buyer. I will be gone for until later this evening, so you will be able to do whatever you want for the rest of the day. Cole, stay away from the kitchen. Lloyd, stay away from candy. Kai, stay away from deodorant sprays. Jay, stay away from my scrolls. Nya, Zane, you're the responsible ones, I trust you." Master Wu informed them, standing in the doorframe of the big gates of the monastery.

"Yes, Master." All six of them saluted.

With one last suspicious glance back, Wu closed the gates behind him. His students stayed silent until they were sure that their master was gone before they broke out in loud conversations.

"Come on, the whole fire-deodorant spray incident happened a long while ago, I'm wiser now!" Kai scoffed, talking to no one in particular.

Zane looked at him, unamused. "Kai, that happened fifteen hours ago."

"See, I was a whole other person back then." Kai reasoned, making Zane glare at him.

The Ice Ninja sighed. "Think what you must. But please, don't bother me for the next two hours. I need a break."

He didn't even wait for an answer before making his way inside of the monastery, heading for Pixal's room to rant about basically everything.

"You broke Elsa." Cole glared at Kai who just shrugged.

"If you'll excuse me, I have a stack of candy to eat." Lloyd said, pushing his way through them.

"Yo, Greenie, you can't do that!" Cole warned.

The Green Ninja turned around, facing him with no emotions visible on his face. "I have cake."

Cole smiled devilishly. "Smart."

The two smirked at each other for a solid five seconds before storming inside, leaving the other three Ninja behind.

"They're so weird." Kai crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking back at the doors they just walked through.

"And you're better?" Nya asked sarcastically, putting her hands on her hips.

Kai smiled confidently. "Of course! I'm smarter, better looking, confident, charming, cool-"