The Glue Incident

"Come on, Cole. You can't die on me like that!" Jay screamed at his best friend who seemed to struggle.

"Shut it, Zaptrap! Red Visors are after me and all you do is run to the next check point. What about help?!" Cole retorted as he tried to blast some Red Visors, though they were obviously more.

"Cole, look out!" Jay screamed, although it was already too late, Cole was hit.

Game over!

Cole sighed. "I'll never play Prime Empire with you again. Even Thunder is a better co-player."

Jay tsk'ed. "Oh please, we would've won if it weren't for you, Mr I-need-to-go-back-to-collect-that-one-coin-we-left-behind!"

Cole rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He muttered before he grabbed his soda can and took some sips.

"Can I play now?" Lloyd whined as he approached the couch.

Zane looked up from his laptop and shook his head playfully as he heard Lloyd's childish behavior. He was sitting on the other couch with his laptop on his lap next to Kai who was on his phone, smiling while reading some comments on his latest Ninstagram post.

Cole got up and threw the controller into the Green Ninja's arms. "Knock yourself out, kid." Then he walked up to the beanbag next to the couch and sat down with his soda can in his hand and watched Jay switch the game mode to 1v1.

"You ready to lose?" Jay smiled as he looked over at Lloyd who threw himself onto the couch next to him.

"In your dreams!" Lloyd smiled back.

But before they could start the game, they heard loud, heavy footsteps coming from the hallway outside the living room. The door was open, so they all just turned around to look at who it was.

"It's probably Nya." Kai assumed.

Nya was called on a mission earlier and Master Wu only sent her because of the fact that there was an emergency at Ninjago's big aquarium (something like SeaWorld) and he knew she could handle it on her own. Jay and Kai were, of course, hardly okay with her going on her own, but they had faith in her, though the stinging feeling was still in their stomachs.

As the footsteps came closer, they all assumed she would enter the living room, but once she was at the doorway, they saw her stomping away with a pissed expression on her face.

"Nya?" Jay put down the controller and made his way out of the room, the others following behind.

He ran up to her and stopped her in her tracks by grabbing her hand, making her turn around to face him. "What's wrong?" He asked with worry plastered on his face.

"What happened, sis?" Kai asked.

"Well," She started, obviously raging. "it was all going well, those thugs were no match for me."

"Then why are you so ticked off?" Cole asked, earning a death stare from the Water Ninja.

"Apparently, their plan was to harden the water inside of the aquariums by pouring some type of super glue into them." She continued.

"Why?" Lloyd asked, confused.

"No idea." Nya answered.

"Then what happened?" Zane asked.

Nya started to breathe heavily at even just the thought of what had happened. Then she smiled wickedly, her right eye twitching, ready to kill someone with her looks only. "I stopped them, of course."

"That's great." Lloyd remarked.

"But not before they poured some of that super glue on my head!" She screamed angrily.