Broken Robot

A robot

Rusted and damaged

Barely staying together to get through the day

Constantly getting fixed and breaking again

First just minor breaks

A finger or a toe

And slowly the breaks keep getting bigger

A foot or a shoulder

And eventually the biggest break will occur

A break in the nervous system

A break that will take years to find

Unlike the other breaks this one can't be fixed

There is no way to fix it

But there is a way to mend it

Even with the way to mend the break

There is one requirement not met

The robot just needs to be a little bit older

x~X~x

Hi everyone. Sorry I disappeared for 6 months, I've been really busy with doctors appointments lately. I know the main cause of my back and hip now, its mainly my nerves in that area but it cant be helped till 18 and I'm only 17, with another 9 months till I turn 18. I also found out that my left hip is malformed and the joint itself is bone on bone. I have been given steroid injections on my right side but left side did not get them because the malformation made it impossible. I have hyper mobility which caused my left hip to pop out of placed and settle back in wrong but it was fixed and the last thing is about my spine, there is a piece of my spine near my tail bone moved forward and made my spine become completely straight (which isn't good, spines are suppose to have a slight curve) and makes it hard to straighten my back.

The song I picked is kokoronashi Sou version by Olutorops. I've been listening to this song a lot lately so I wanted to share it with all of you. Did you like the song?

I hope everyone is healthy

Until We Meet Again

                    ~Aj