Love

A person doesn't need the same thing as another person. But people will think they need to be loved by another person, so peoples go out to find love.

They date.

They marry.

They divorce.

They brake.

But most importantly they don't love themselves. A person can go their whole lives trying to find love, trying to find validation, but they will come up with nothing.

People are selfish machines. They take and take and take as much love as they can get but will never fill the empty void the have. That void can only be filled with one thing, self love.

A person has to love themselves before they can truly love another. A person my try to get love and validation from other people but it's not the same as when you love yourself and finally realize you don't need love or validation from other people.

So instead of trying to find someone to love and validate you, love yourself and validate yourself.

x~X~x

Hi hi. I'm back, sorry for the wait. I went to another doctors appointment and the physical therapist had to put both of my hips and spine back into their correct places, so I have been in some pain. This writing for this chapter was written over 2 years ago, so it might not be as good as my newer ones but I felt like it was time to upload it.

How are you doing? Everything good?

Those in school how is it going?

Until We Meet Again

                    ~Joy