Her Nightmare

*** Warning this chapter does talk about self-harm. you have been warned, though if you are this far into my stories it's nothing new***

She was living a nightmare

a twisted fate

that brought crashing waves

and monsters galore

It brought her to her knees

with tattered clothes

and more scares than she can count

But she was a fighter

at least she was until now

Now she is nothing but mere skin and bones

Now she is an empty shell

covered in bruises and scares

with dried blood covering ever inch of her

from her own inflicted wounds

She now knows her nightmare is just her head

but she can never escape her own mind

x~X~x

Hello, I for once did not wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before posting again.  I don't really know what else to say since I wrote this during a break down last night and didn't want to cut myself to get over it. I instead wrote this and threw my box with my blade in it across my room, so I wasn't a little less liking to cut. It work out as I am still 5 weeks clean, but I don't know how long it will last being clean. I have tried in the past but I have never been able to get past 2 months of being clean and I know I should get professional help for it but my mom doesn't know and she will be really mad at me. I have been asked before by a doctor if I hurt myself,, I said no since my mom was in the room with me. Looking back I should have said yes so I could get help. But it's over and done with, nothing I can do now but try to fixing my self-harm probably by myself.

How is everyone?

I hope you are all good.

Peace Out Wild One's