Need Someone (Bullet by Hollywood Undead)

There comes a point in everyone's lives when they just need someone.

You just want and need someone to talk about everything and anything with.

You need someone to tell you everything will be fine. That it's all okay. That it's okay to cry. That you can talk about anything to and they won judge you or walk away.

Someone that will stay there with you, trust you, help you, say to not do something they know you will regret later and most of all let you cry on their shoulder while telling them all your problems.

Count yourself lucky if you have someone like this because not a lot of people these days will do this. But if you do have this person don't let them go, cherish them and if they ask if you are okay and you're not, tell them, let them help before they give up.

x~X~x

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing good. I got a new laptop so I thought I would post something to see how I like it and it is actually quite good. The screen is bigger than my last one so I can see what I'm typing out instead of just guessing I'm typing what I want. 

This isn't a new one of my writings, it's actually from a year ago, so if it seems like it's different from my newer ones that's why. I did change parts of it to be more grammatically correct and flow better but I didn't change a lot.

Do you like this one? Would you like me to post more of my older writings from when I first started?

Hope everyone is doing good

Peace out Wild One's