Divorce (When You Love Someone by James TW)

Parents divorce, that is not news to anyone. It happens, it's apart of some people live. The children who are lucky though. They are lucky because they are less attached to both of their parents and are less likely to remember. 

The teens who have to go through to go through the divorce of their parents are who have worst. The teens are attached to both of them and remember everything. The teens who may have broke because of it, who are suffering because of it, and who go to school everyday and act like everything is okay because they don't want people to worry and pitty them. They probably broke down at school at one point and had all their teachers who didn't are before suddenly care for them or their friends who never ask a simple how are you are not asking how are you now that they see you crying for what has been destroyed. And they can't go to their parents because their mom hasn't left her bed in weeks and their dad is nowhere to be seen.

x~X~x

Hello everyone! Hope you are all good and have or had a good day. I don't remember if I have said but my parents are divorcing has you can tell by reading this. I wrote this after it sunk in that my parents where actually getting divorced. I will admit I got envious of my little brother who won't remember any of this and has already forgotten everything. It hurts to know that he can let it go so easily, yet here I am 7 months later still hurting and I don't even like my father. 

(Warning) I lost my two months clean last night, I saw a man yelling at a woman and it looked liked he was about to hit her and my older brother got stuck in my head. I feels so guilty, so many people on her congratulated me for being 2 months clean and I was almost at the 3 month mark but now I'm back to the start.

Next one will be between the two that weren't chosen from the last two chapters

Her music or Silent Rebellion by Yohio?

Hope everyone has a good day or night depending on when you're reading this

Peace Out Wild One's