Her Music (Hellevator by skz)

She gets yelled at

and cries herself to sleep every night 

But

when the sun rises

and she pulls herself 

from her sleepless night

She gets ready

with her fake happiness

her fake smile

her now tear-less eyes

and her earbud

Her earbuds

that have kept her tear-less eyes tear-less

that remind her to smile

that give her enough happiness to live

All through those tiny earbuds

play her music

that has kept her alive

for year upon years

x~X~x

Hi everyone. I'm here with another update. I don't know what else to say, so lets talk about the new stray kids album. I have listened to it so much and Hyunjin's ponytail is everything. I will admit I have had Haven on repeat and even dyed my hair bright red because the song gave me enough courage to finally do it. I will probably write something to go with that song so I have a remind to do what I want and not care what other people will say. My sister got me to listen to all of  bts instead of just kookies covers and it end in me telling her she started something she was not ready for. 

Also I can gladly say I have not cut since my last post. I have been writing butterfly in Korean on my arm where I would normally cut and it seems to be working, so I'm going to be doing that. I got that idea after hearing about the butterfly project, where people who self-harm would drawl a butterfly where they would do it at and people who wanted to give moral support to help the self-harms would also. I don't like how a drawl a butterfly so I thought why not write it in Korean.

Next update will by titled Silent Rebellion and you will have more choices for what to read next.

Hope everyone is doing good

Peace Out Wild One's