The Boy Who Could Fly ~ Pierce The Veil

Broken people are like fireworks.

They are like fireworks because a firework can only shine so long before it is gone forever.Broken people can only fake being happy for so long till they brake.

A firework needs someone to light the fuse, just like how a broken person has that one person who sends them over the edge. The broken person will fake being happy for awhile, but after some time they will stop and let people see them for who they are.

After a firework has finished shining as best it could there is smoke, which stays in the air for awhile. For a broken person it's a shell of who they once where and all their fake happiness.

Then lastly there is just the black sky. That is the breaking point. The broken person just gives up on everything.

All that is left of the firework is the packaging it came in. That has everything the broken person wanted to tell people but never did because no one every listen, cared or tried to figure out what was wrong.

x¤X¤x

A/N

So first.........

Happy New Year. Hope it was good. I wrote this while watching my family do fireworks. Since I'm not allowed too because I'm hurt and can't run I started thinking and this is what I came up with. It descrides how a person who isn't alright puts out signals and clues for everyone to see but no one does and instead they just add on to the person who is already struggling. Hope you have an amazing 2019.

Peace Out Wild One's ✌