High Before the Storm

We all through this state I like to call the high before the storm.

You finally get in the right mind set. You feel okay and everything is fine. Then out of no where your friends start getting stormy weather

So you help them, but while helping them out somewhere along the way you get stuck in the storm. 

You find out your friends never made it out, so you don't say anything about it and instead help them. You're stuck in the storm and you don't want to tell your friends and family because you don't want to drag them further into the storm for you. 

So to distract yourself you help your friends, not realizing that while doing this you are going further and further into the storm. 

Now every bad thing that's ever been said to you comes back. Everyone you ever trusted that used what you told them against you come back into your mind.

Now you are further back than when you started, all because you wanted to help someone who ended up using you.

x~X~x

Hello readers! Despite this being sad, I'm actually kind of happy today because I get to miss school tomorrow. Also meaning I can catch on My Hero, so Sunday when I go see Hero's Raising I am all caught up on the anime and don't get confused will watching.

Do you watch anime?

If so what anime's do you like?

Does anyone else plan on seeing Hero's Raising in theaters?

Hope you all had a good day!

Peace out Wild One's