The Big Infamous Meaning of Life

Maybe life has this big meaning for each and everyone of us, where we go on these long adventures. Or maybe it has little meaning at all and we are all just racing against an invisible clock to find a meaning. What if only some of us have a meaning to our lives and others don't?

Some people could go their entire lives looking for the meaning of life. Why should there even be a meaning? Why can't we just take everything day by day and enjoy? Why can't everyone support and be equal with everyone, instead of hating?

x~X~x

Hello everyone. Here is a writing from almost 2 years ago, wow that was a long time to have this and never post it. Though I think it's because my style of writing has changed and this just doesn't fit with it. Also if I was listening to a song when I wrote this I don't know what is was because it's not written down. And happy pride to all the LGBTQ+ peoples.

I'm thinking of starting to give my follower a chance to pick what I post next based only on titles, so here it goes.

Her music or Her agony?

Hope everyone is well and is doing good!

Peace Out Wild One's

P.S. not my art up top and pinterest didn't give me an artist and I'm to scared to post my art work so......