Chapter 18: Money-Based Motivation

(3rd Person's POV)

This is so embarrassing this is so embarrassing this is so embarrassing this is so-

 These were the thoughts that constantly repeated inside Sora's mind as she was in the sauna with the other girls. She had her face in her now ungloved hands.

"Hey, Shirayuki! You gonna be on that bench forever or what?!" Hina called.

"Urghh..." Sora groaned in response.

"I admit, it is quite refreshing to see you like this." Celeste walked up to her and lifted Sora's chin out of her hands, revealing her cheeks that were pinker than usually. "You're usually so stone-faced..."

"I'm literally naked, with the only thing covering me is a towel." Sora pointed out. "How do you think I'd act...?"

Indeed, all of the girls - Sora included - were wearing nothing but a modesty towel. It didn't help that the towels helped emphasize the girls more...admirable features. Hina's busty figure, Kyoko's nicely shaped legs... It just made Sora blush even harder.

"But all of us are girls, are we not?" Celeste argued before she briefly widened her eyes. "Unless... Perhaps you are infatuated with one of us?"

Sora's cheeks were practically glowing pink. "S-Stop it...! Just...leave me alone."

"Hmhmhm... Very well." Celeste giggled before turning on her heel and walking off.

Sora let out a sigh. "Why'd I let Hina drag me into this...?" She wondered, rubbing her cheeks.

Suddenly, she felt someone touching her hair and whipped her head around, but stopped as she saw Kyoko behind her.

The mystery girl noticed her expression and responded in kind. "If you're not going to take a bath, then you might as well let someone help you wash your hair."

Sora looked at her for a moment before turning her head back forward with a huff. "...Fine."

"Though I must say, your hair is quite long. Haven't you ever thought about cutting it?" Kyoko asked as she started applying shampoo on Sora's hair.

Sora's ahoge twitched in annoyance. "No way! I've been growing this hair my entire life. Heck, I was born with these golden locks. There's no chance in hell I'm letting any scissors and the like anywhere near my head!"

"I see." Kyoko nodded, noticing the defensive stance she took. "But it must take quite a while to wash it. After all, your hair reaches to your lower back. It must take at least half an hour to correctly clean it."

"It's worth it."

"I suppose so."

The two were silent for the entire time, with Sora's cheeks still flushed with pink. The blonde sighed, feeling bored when her ahoge briefly bobbed up and down.

"Hey, did you hear that?" Sora asked.

"Hear what?" Kyoko raised an eyebrow. 

"It sounded like the creaking of a door..." Sora mumbled before shrugging. "I'm probably imagining things..."

---

Later...

Makoto and the other boys heard the buzzing of busy voices growing louder. The girls had finished their baths, and joined the others in the dining hall.

"Ahhh, man what a nice bath!" Hina exclaimed.

"Getting a chance to stretch out and relax after all this time was a true pleasure." Celeste made a sigh of relief.