Class Trial #3: Showdown On Celestia's Moon

(3rd Person's POV)

Sakura: I understand how an accomplice could be involved, but then who was the one pulling Yamada's strings?

Genocide Jill: That's problem numero uno right now!

Sora rubbed her chin in thought as her lips curved into a smirk. The true killer...the one who ordered Hifumi to kill Taka...and the one who betrayed him.

There's only one person who comes to mind...

---

SELECT SOMEONE: PICK YOUR SUSPECT!

...

...

...

Chosen: Celestia Ludenburg

"IT CAN ONLY BE YOU!"

---

Sora: Celeste...it can only be you.

As the blonde pointed towards Celeste, she feigned shock and surprise.

Celeste: Ah, so I'm the suspicious individual now, am I? Hmhmhm. I really do hate this kind of joke...

Byakuya: A joke? I wonder...

Celeste: So what you are saying, then, is that I specifically chose to work together with Yamada. The idea that I would choose to spend any amount of time interacting with him...

As she turned to the students, her expression contorted into one of rage.

Celeste: That I would go within ten feet of that shit-for-brains! That lazy, worthless goddamn idiot!

Seeing the stares she was getting, she coughed into her fist and went back to her faux-polite demeaner.

Celeste: Ahem. Ah, pardonnez-moi.

Byakuya: Just to be clear, there is evidence to support it.

Celeste: ...Is that so?

Byakuya: It is. Throughout the investigation, there was a certain behavior that was common only to the two of you. Considering what we've learned so far, it only further proves that the two of you were working together!

What Hifumi and Celeste had in common...It was...

---

-The paper hidden in Hifumi's pants

-The screaming

-Encountering the suspicious individual.

"I GOT IT!"

---

Makoto: The behavior they had in common had to do with the "suspicious individual" in the suit, doesn't it? The only ones who ever actually saw Robo Justice firsthand were Celeste and Yamada.

But Byakuya just scoffed at him.

Byakuya: Shush. The adults are talking now.

Makoto: S-Sorry...

Byakuya: As he said, only Celeste and Yamada ever laid eyes on the costumed individual. If we accept that Yamada was one of the culprits, we can't help but suspect what Celeste has said, as well.

Hina: Are you saying everything they told us was a lie...?

Byakuya: After taking Yamada to the nurse's office, we all began our search for this individual, correct? And not too long after that, do you remember what Celeste said?