Chapter 42: Kirigiri Connections

(3rd Person's POV)

I'll start by taking a look at Mukuro's Monokuma File again... Sora thought as she took it out.

---

Victim: Unknown Due to The Explosion

Cause Of Death: Stabbed a single time with a knife, which went completely through the body

Other Notes: They had also been struck with an object as thick as a metal pipe; The body was covered with other wounds, but these were at least several days old.

---

"Same as before...figures." Sora mumbled as she shook her head. "Well, it doesn't matter. Once we find out who killed Mukuro Ikusaba, that'll be one step closer to exposing the mastermind..." Now...where should I investigate first...?

"Well, I guess I should start by checking the rooms that used to be locked." Sora mused. The headmaster's room, the bio lab, and the door in the data center with Monokuma's face on it... Oh, and the 2nd floor of the dorms where the gate was down before... That should be open now, right?  "And after that, I'll hafta double-check the areas that were connected to the murder the first time..." Which means the garden and the dojo...

Sora sighed. "I got a lotta work cut out for me...guess I should get started."

Truth Bullet: Places to Check

---

After walking out of the dining hall, Sora looked around to see where she should investigate first. She shifted her eyes to a flight of stairs. 

The 2nd floor of the dorms...after so long... Sora thought. "Let's go."

Sora walked up the stairs. She felt her heart pounding as she could only feel anxiety on what was up there. Finally, the stairs ended and the blonde was met with...

"What the heck...? This is the 2nd floor of the dorms?"

The hallway was a complete mess. Walls were broken as multiple parts of debris were scattered everywhere. It looks like some sort of ancient ruins. Or more accurately, a battlefield. It looks like a bomb went off here or something...

This place has seen better days... Sora grimaced. She began to take her first steps as she looked around. Her eyes darted to the side to see dry bloodstains trapped beneath some debris.

The blonde walked along, seeing multiple doors leading to dorms but most of them were destroyed. And the ones that weren't didn't seem very inviting. Considering the rest of the floor, the dorm rooms are probably filled with destroyed walls inside of them.

Finally, Sora would come across a green door with a strange-looking drawing of a giraffe's head popping out of a locker.

...Weird...

 Against her better judgement, Sora went inside. From what was left of it, it looked like this floor's locker room.

It must've been for the Hope's Peak students that were here before us... Out upperclassmen must've used these lockers... Sora assumed.

Walking into the middle of the room, Sora turned her head as she looked at all the lockers. All of them were either destroyed or inaccessible. She then noticed a locker door with a metal plate bolted to it. 

Sora walked over to the locker right next to it. I wonder...

 RATTLE, RATTLE!

Sora sighed. "Of course not..." She then noticed a card reader on it. What's this doing here? It's probably how you get the door open. It looks pretty similar to the card reader on the 2nd floor of the school. And you have to use your E-Handbook to open it. ...Lemme try something...

Ultimate Life Or Death Despair Game (Danganronpa THH X Fem! OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara