Class Trial #5 Epilogue: The Answer...?

(3rd Person's POV)

"..." Sora's eye twitched as she watched everyone vote for her.

Hiro let out a sigh. "Sorry, man..."

"Yeah, s-sorry..." Hina apologized.

"S-So am I..." Makoto said.

"M-Mistress..." Toko mumbled.

"..." Byakuya stayed silent, but shot a small glare Sora's way.

"This is ridiculous..." Sora spat. "You're all idiots. Don't you know what's gonna happen now? Everyone's gonna di-"

"Good job, everyone!" Monokuma interjected with his usual peppy attitude.

Sora turned and narrowed her eyes at the bear. "...What the hell do you mean "good job"...?!"

"Yeah. They got it right!"

"...Excuse me?"

"You heard me!"

"N-No, that's ridiculous. This doesn't make any sense!" Sora clenched her fist. "This entire shitty excuse for a trial makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever!"

"It makes perfect seeeeEEEENNNSSSSSEEE!!!" Monokuma exclaimed. "It's the same as always! It's just like all the other class trials! And I'm gonna end it the same way! It's time for your heart pounding, positively thrilling punishment!" He laughed.

"..."

Sora put her head down in response. A shadow cast over her face, making her eyes and expression impossible to decipher. 

This didn't make any sense. Everyone voted for her, and yet they're right? She's the culprit of this case? The one who murdered Mukuro Ikusaba? 

No, that can't be right. I know I ain't the killer, so why am I takin' the blame for it? Sora thought. Unless...unless...the mastermind...

(Play BGM; Start at 1:25)

"Heh...Hehehehehe..."

Makoto flinched. "S-Shirayuki...?"

"Ooh boy, here we go again..." Hina grimanced.

"Hehehehe....Ahahahaha...HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE!"

And once again, Sora burst into laughter. Although the dark shadow formed on her face was still present, malicious blood red eyes appeared from the shadows, making her breakdown all the more sinister and frightening.

"So...this is really the answer?" Makoto asked with a solemn, almost sad, expression. "This...this doesn't seem right..."

"I mean...it has to be, right?" Hiro assumed. "Otherwise we would've been goners for sure by now!"

"I..I know, but...this just doesn't seem right. I mean, Shirayuki hasn't even admitted to the crime..."

"It doesn't matter." Byakuya spoke up. "We've already voted, and we were right. No matter whether or not she confesses, Shirayuki had to have been the one who murdered Ikusaba." He then turned to the giggling Sora, who seemed to be oblivious to the conversation. "And besides, it's not like we're going to get answers from her at the moment. She's in her own insane little world..."

"Heh...heheh...hehehe..." The blonde continued to make demented chuckles and giggles.

"..."

Sora was so invested in her own breakdown that she didn't hear the sounds of stiletto clacking against the floor. Her insane laughs suddenly came to a stop as she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. A gloved hand.