Class Trial #6: Ikusaba Information

(3rd Person's POV)

CLASS TRIAL...RESUME!

Sora: Let's say that somehow...we'd all...lost our memories and we did take those pictures. Would that explain it...?

A deep, deafening silence echoed throughout the entire trial grounds. A drop of sweat rolled down Sora's face.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, Hiro spoke up.

Hiro: Oh, I get it! So we all just lost our memories at the same time and forgot about the photo. Makes sense! (Smiled before it turned into a scowl) ...As if! You expect me to believe such an unbelievable occult-type story!?

Hina: Y-Yeah! We all lost our memories? That's just...crazy!

Sora: Oh, good grief...

The blonde shook her head. She knew they'd react like that. After all, it's only natural that they wouldn't believe it.

But no matter how much they refuse, if that's the absolute truth, they have no choice...! They can't move forward until they accept it!

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

Hiro: You're saying we all got spontaneous amnesia? Since when did this turn into some kind of sci-fi fantasy!?

Hina: I promise you I haven't lost my memory! Ever since I got to this school...I remember everything that's happened!

Toko: So the i-idea that we all lost our m-memories...

Hiro: ...Is totally stupid! Obviously!

Sora's Truth Bullet: Interview DVD

"I DOUBT THAT!"

---

Sora: (Pulled out the DVD) Those photos aren't the only things that point to the possibility of memory loss. This DVD does the same thing.

Toko: (Blushes) M-Mistress... You're not g-gonna show us something indecent, are you!?

Sora: Wha-? Nothing like that! It's a video of all of us being interviewed by the Hope's Peak Academy headmaster.

Hina: When you say "all of us" you mean...

Sora: I mean all of us. Including you.

But Hina would just shake her head in denial.

Hina: You lie! I never did any kind of interview!

Kyoko: No, it's not a lie. Just watch the DVD and you'll see for yourself. The headmaster did, in fact, interview you.

Hina: ...

She froze in shock. She didn't want to believe something like mass memory loss was possible, even in a place like this, but...with two people suggesting the idea and having evidence to back it up...she doesn't know any other possibility.

Hina: What are you saying!?

Sora: (Sighs) I don't imagine you would remember.

Hina: (Shakes her head) It's not about whether or not I remember...! You expect me to believe all this? That I...I lost my memory somehow...!?

Byakuya: Well, we don't have any way to refute it, so we have no choice but to accept it as reality.

Hiro: (Looks at him in disbelief) How can you say that!? We're talking about living, breathing amnesia here!