Class Trial #3: Class Trial Turnabouts

(3rd Person's POV)

Kyoko: Well, what if I told you there was a way to make the impossible possible?

Hina: What? How!?

She crossed her arms and looked at all of the students.

Kyoko: If the dead body...were to move itself.

A pause found its way into the trial room before the students gave her flabbergasted expressions.

Makoto: Huh...?

Sora: What.

Hina: Th-The dead body m-moved on its own!?

Hiro: N-N-N-No! Not another gh-gh-gh-ghooooossst!

Byakuya: I don't think it has anything to do with the occult. I think what she's implying is we thought Yamada was dead, but perhaps in reality he was still alive.

Hina: He was...alive!?

Sakura: Are you saying Yamada wasn't carried out of the nurse's office, but simply walked out on his own?

Hina: But I mean...we found his body! He was dead!

Byakuya: Perhaps he was simply playing dead.

Celeste: That... It isn't possible...!

The idea that Hifumi was still alive after we found his body... Sora mused. Is it really possible...?

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUEMENT!

Sakura: Are you saying that when we first found Yamada in the nurse's office...there's a chance he was actually still alive?

Celeste: No...it is impossible. Yamada was dead, without a doubt.

Kyoko: And you know that how?

Celeste: Surely you heard the body discovery announcement along with the rest of us... Yamada's dead body had been found...and that is why the announcement was made.

Kyoko: Are we really so sure about that? Maybe the announcement was intended to signal someone else's discovery...

Sora's New Argument: Someone Else's Discovery

"YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!"

---

Sora: Hmm...can we really be sure that the body discovery announcement was for Yamada?

Celeste: Of course it was. The announcement played right after we discovered his body.

Sora: Yeah, but that was also around the same time Taka's body was discovered.

Byakuya: That's right. It wasn't long after finding his body that we heard the announcement.

Makoto: So there's a good chance we've made a mistake in there somewhere. I think we've confused whether the announcement was for Yamada or Taka.

Byakuya: First of all, if two bodies had been found, there really should have been two announcements.

Celeste: Maybe Monokuma simply got lazy and rolled them together into one...

The progeny looked towards Monokuma for confirmation.

Byakuya: What do you say, Monokuma? Any comment?