Chapter 21: Technological Thievery

(3rd Person's POV)

A few hours passed by and eventually Sora woke up again. She made another yawn as she looked towards the floor and found something.

"Mm?" Sora wondered as she picked up a piece of paper. Someone must've slipped it under her door. It said...

"Meet in the dining hall!"

This handwriting is...good. Sora thought. Not as good as mine's, but still pretty good.

But...who wrote this? And why did they feel the need to call her out like this? Couldn't they have just rung her doorbell and tell her themselves?

Well, only one way to find out...

---

Sora left her room and began walking to the dining hall, following the directions of the note. When she got there, however, she saw...

"Oh, Shirayuki!" A voice exclaimed as Sora saw Hiro in the middle of the dining hall.

"The note...was that...?" Sora trailed off.

"Yup, I wrote it." Hiro confirmed with a nod.

"Your handwriting... It's, uh, pretty nice." Sora complimented.

Hiro chuckled. "Well, I was always taught that if you had bad penmanship, a ghost would come and haunt you."

...Who the heck taught you that? Sora thought.

"Why'd you call me here, anyway?"

"Oh, I just did what Kirigiri asked me."

"Hmm?" Sora tilted her head.

"I'm just an errand boy on this. Anyway, whaddya say to a late-night bath session?" Hiro asked.

"...What." Sora deadpanned.

"Okay, let's do it!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I'm a girl, you know." Sora folded her arms. "I don't think you can-"

She stopped as Hiro grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Hey!"

"It's all an act, so the mastermind won't notice." Hiro whispered in her ear. "Everyone's waiting in the bathhouse."

Sora tilted her head again. Did something happen with Alter Ego and Doppelgänger?

"...Okay, fine. Just let me get somethin' to eat before we go, capiche?" She said as she headed into the kitchen.

---

After that, the two then headed to the dressing room of the bathhouse. As soon as they got there, an angry voice shouted out.

"Hey! You! How long were you gonna keep us waiting!?" A voice yelled as Kiyondo's irritated voice pierced the air as he stared pointedly at his wristwatch. "It's almost 10 o'clock, you know that!? Bedtime for all the good little boys and girls!"

"Tch... Shut up..." Hifumi grumbled.

"What'd you say!? You want me to make you cry, little girl!?" Kiyondo barked. Sora rolled her eyes as she was eating a strawberry.

"Taka... He seems to be even worse off than I'd heard. Well, maybe it's a good thing. Maybe he's finally starting to grow a personality."

Sora turned and raised an eyebrow in intrigue when she saw Byakuya was there too. I guess Kyoko really meant it when she wanted everyone here.

"What--!? You got a lotta poop fallin' outta that mouth of yours, you know that!?" Kiyondo yelled.

"How rude..." Toko stuttered. "A maggot like you has no right to speak that way to our heaven-sent Master...!"