Class Trial #4: Up, Down, and Around Again.

(3rd Person's POV)

Toko: You d-don't know what you're talking about. I never went in the r-rec room!

Kyoko: I'm sure she didn't disappear, but maybe she found somewhere to hide...

Toko: What!?

Toko widened her eyes, before it was replaced by a hateful scowl.

Toko: Hiding i-in the rec room? Don't be r-r-ridiculous! Wh-Wh-Wh-Why are you all ganging up on me! You're all nothing but v-v-v-vermin!

Sora chuckled. No, there's definitely proof that shows Toko was hiding in the rec room...!

---

BULLET TIME BATTLE: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!

Paranoid Novelist - Toko Fukawa

"It's a l-lie!"

"I a-admit nothing!"

"I h-hate you!"

"I curse you!"

"Shut up...!"

"N-No no no!"

"I d-don't know anything!"

"That's e-enough!"

"It's a l-lie!"

"I a-admit nothing!"

"I h-hate you!"

"I curse you!"

"Shut up...!"

"I curse you!"

"Shut up...!"

"N-No no no!"

"It's a l-lie!"

"I a-admit nothing!"

"I h-hate you!"

"That's e-enough!"

"Hiding i-in the rec room? Don't be r-r-ridiculous!"

Sora's Truth Bullet: Locker Handprint

"I'LL CUT THROUGH YOUR WORDS!"

---

Sora: Yeeeah, sorry, 'Kawa, but this handprint on the locker room proves otherwise. In the locker in the rec room, someone left a handprint inside. Seemed like they weren't paying much attention to notice.

Makoto: Does this handprint look familiar, Fukawa?

The look on her face said it all, but she would still deny it.

Toko: N-No, it doesn't!

Kyoko: Okay then, let's just compare it to your hand, shall we? That'll clear everything up, right?

Toko: ...

She started shaking, and before long, just like Hiro, she came crashing down.

Toko: KYAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Sora rolled her eyes and got straight to the point now that she knows she's been caught.

Sora: Now that we got that outta the way...can you just tell us what happened?

Toko: ...Okay. It's my handprint.

Sora widened her eyes.

Sora: I don't like how quickly you admitted that...