Class Trial #6: The True Killer

(3rd Person's POV)

Monokuma: Hey, by the way, Shirayuki! What about that one thing!?

Sora: ...What. What "one thing"?

Monokuma: Puhuhu...What do you think? I'm talking about...your sister.

Sora: ...

The blonde stayed silent, but narrowed her eyes.

Monokuma: Puhuhuhu! Don't tell me you forgot about that video message! So what do you think? Are you sure your twin sister are still okay?

Sora: ...Why're you bringing that up now?

Monokuma: Not to mention your family. Your mothers, your father, your beloved aunt, and even your precious wittle cat Kobayashi! Are they really as safe as you might have assumed?

Sora: H-How... (Clenches her fist as her eye twitched) How do you know about all of them?! And what the hell are you implying?!

Kyoko: (Places a hand on her shoulder) Calm down, Shirayuki. He wants you to get upset.

Sora: ...

She let out a sigh. Kyoko's right. She can't let Monokuma's antics get to her. He's just saying that 'cuz he knows they're getting close to the truth of the bio lab! So if she wants to shut him up...

...She'll need to expose the inconsistency and slam him with it!

---

BULLET TIME BATTLE: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!

Monochrome Menace - Monokuma

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm not listening!"

"You're getting all riled up!"

"What are you talking about?"

"That's impossible!"

"Grarr!"

"I can't hear you!"

"Better luck next time!"

"What? What do you want?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm not listening!"

"You're getting all riled up!"

"What are you talking about?"

"That's impossible!"

"Son of a biscuit!" 

"La-la-la! I can't hear you! La-la-la-la-la!"

Sora's Truth Bullet: Bio Lab Lights

"GOTCHA, BITCH!"

---

Sora: The inconsistency Kirigiri's talking about is...the lights!

Monokuma: Ga-haaah! Wh-What are you talking about? What about the lights...?

Sora: Like I said before, the bio lab also acts as a morgue. And as part of that, a giant refrigerator was installed in there. That's where everyone who's died is stored.

Kyoko: And it was set up so that when a slot had a body in it, a blue light would turn on.

Byakuya: In other words, if the blue light is on, that means there's a body in that slot.