1.Kim Mansion

It was a beautiful morning in the Kim mansion, where the great CEO Kim Taehyung and his family lives for the past 13 years.

There was a security guard at the gate of the mansion sipping on his morning coffee as it's Early morning.
There was a Gardener in the huge garden at the left side of the Mansion, watering the plants, fully engaged in his work.
Another worker sweeping the other areas around the Mansion and another one cleaning the glasses of the cars in the porch Making them ready for the CEO and his son.

The minimum number of workers in the Mansion are busy doing their own works outside the mansion.

Inside the mansion the only person who is not sleeping right now is bussy in the kitchen preparing breakfast for his family.Who is none other than the wife of the CEO,mother of his two lovely children, Kim Jungkook.
Wiping away the little sweat drops formed on his forhead with the back of his right palm, sipping his morning coffee in between, he is stirring the Vegetable stew that is almost ready to serve, fully focused on his morning chores.

He is taking glances of the wall clock time to time.Just at the moment the clock strike 7 am he turn off the stove, washing his hands later , taking of his apron he made his way to the hall way with a tray of two cup of coffee.

He knocked on the first room downstairs two times before opening the door and entering inside.

"Good morning Eomma"Jungkook greeted his mother in law with a soft smile earning a warm smile with a 'morning kookie' from the old lady in return, who just woke up from the sleep hearing the knock on the door.

Jungkook helped his mother in law to stand up and guided her to the washroom for her morning routine.
Even though she is old and had some age related illness, she is not completely dependent on others for her dialy needs.She can do everything by her own but need some help in the morning only until the sleepness completely go off.

Jungkook again turned towards the bedside table in the room to take out a medicine box from the drawer.He take 2 pills in his palm before turning towards the bed where his father in law is still sleeping.

Jungkook gently shooked the old man in order to wake him up calling him softly.
"Good morning appa"Jungkook greeted him also with his same smile when the man finally woke up.
"Morning kookie"The old man said giving the smile return.
"How was your sleep appa?"Jungkook asked as he helped the man to sit on the bed with the support of the head board.
"It was good dear"Kim Taemin replied before gulping down the medicine Jungkook passed him along with the glass of water he handed.

The old man is really weak to walk by himself so he is dependent on his wheel chair always.Jungkook made the man sit on the wheel chair before passing him the news paper and his morning coffee.By the time Kim Yeora , his wife came back from the washroom after her morning routines.

Jungkook made his way to upstairs next and opened the first door without knocking because the person inside is still sound sleeping.
Jungkook smiled at the sight of his daughter sleeping peacefully hugging her pillow with her arms and legs like a koala.She get that habit from her father that is getting a peaceful sleep by cuddling something or someone.