63.Disappointment

Taehyung had a small smile on his lips as he watched his daughter running inside the mansion after that little interaction with her mother.He was on his way to check up on Jungkook when he caught the sight of Jungkook tripping on his steps.He felt like his heart stopped beating at that but before he could ran to him his daughter was already there to hold her eomma, preventing him from the fall.

He saw Jungkook sitting on the bench, talking to his tummy, with a wide smile on his face.He's more than sure Jungkook is now praising his daughter to his lil one.He let him be as he followed his daughter inside.He don't know why but he felt like talking to her.

Taehyung was about to knock on her door, when he heard the faint sobs from inside which made him worried as he bragged inside the room without knocking only to find his daughter laying on the bed with her face pressed into the pillow as she cried into it.

Taehyung panicked as he quickly went to her before pulling her up from the pillow, startling her by the sudden move.

Taehyung hissed when he saw her tear stained red face which gave the familiar clench in his heart.No matter how brat she behaves, Taehyung would kill anyone who dare to hurt his princess.Afterall he's her whipped father at the end of the day.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked in a worried tone as he quickly wiped her tears away which made rose cry more.

"Nothing." She yanked Taehyung hands away from her face as she tried to get up from the bed but Taehyung was quick to pull her back to his arms.

"Nothing? You're crying like this for nothing? Don't lie to appa.Just tell me what hurt my baby?Appa is here right?" He said in a soft tone as he himself felt like crying when rose cried more at the soft tone of her appa.It's been months she had seen her appa like this.Since the day of that party, when Taehyung slapped her for shouting at Jungkook, he was giving a cold shoulder to her, which was surely hurting her.

She was not used to the stern voice or the distant behaviour of her appa, who always had pampered her like a literal baby.So it was really breaking her from inside when suddenly Taehyung stopped talking to her.

But everything almost went back to the normal by that accident day.She was so scared that day that she forget they were on cold terms as she couldn't hold her back from hugging her dad.Taehyung also went back to normal after that day.They started to talk. But again from the day of Jungkook's pregnancy reveal, it again went back to the cold terms within the father daughter as she tried her best to ignore Taehyung after that.She was mad at him.So angry that taehyung didn't try to talk to her even after knowing she's mad at him.Not like everytime Taehyung didn't come to console her and talk to her.She was missing her dad.That now when finally here is her appa, talking softly to her, getting worried for her she couldn't help but to cry more.She missed the man so much.She was dying to talk to him, to be in his arms, but restrained herself because she was upset with him.

The other side Taehyung was getting more worried by each passing second as his daughter said nothing but just hugged him tightly and cried into his chest, wetting his sweater.

"Bun please stop crying.You know that right it's making appa sad? Just tell me what made you cry like this, appa will do anything for my angel right? So just stop crying and tell me" he said softly caressing her back and head who broke the hug to face Taehyung.

"You yourself made me cry appa.No need to say anything now.I know I'm nothing to you.I don't matter to you anymore." She weakly pushed Taehyung's chest as her lips wobbled to another sob which made Taehyung feel horrible.

"Do you even know what you are saying now? How can you say that baby? When did i ever made you feel like you're nothing to me? You're my world, princess.My everything.You know that right how much appa loves you? You're my life, my precious" He desperately said as he truly felt hurt at her words.How can she say that, when Taehyung is here ready to die for her?It hurts.