2.A reunion

"How many times I told you don't get into fights huh?What do you think of yourself? We send you school for studying not to become a fighter or gangster?and look at your marks.You failed in three subjects and barely passed for the others.Why are you being like this huh?"Jungkook was fuming in anger after the meeting in his daughter's school.The teachers just spill everything to them about the  famous girl of the school.Taehyung and Jungkook just heard everything with head hung low because they know very well about their daughter.

Now the trio is in the car driving back to the mansion after hearing the long list of complaints they got against their adorable bun.

Taehyung squeezed the angry mother's hand gently to calm him down as he is driving the car with the other hand.
"Leave it kook. Let's talk about it after reaching home yeah?"Taehyung gently rubbed the back side of Jungkook's palm to soothe his anger a bit.

"It's you Tae who is spoiling her like this.Parents should be a little strict to their children.Other wise look at her.This will be the result."Jungkook was now ranting to Taehyung about how much he spoil his daughter.
Taehyung let out a long sigh getting used to everything.
"You will always defend her for her antics and also won't let me to scold her.That's why she is becoming like this."Jungkook glared rose who is sitting on the back seat equally fuming in anger just like her mumma.

"Will you please stop this?I'm not a little kid that you have to lecture me like this everytime.I know what to do.Don't bother too much about me okay-"
"KIM CHAE-YOUNG"Taehyung called her in a deep low voice looking straight at Rose through the mirror.Rose hung his head low getting the warning through the way her dad just called her.

"I'm sorry mumma"She mumbled not looking at Jungkook as she looks like she will cry at any moment.She can take anything and fight with anyone without any fear.But she can't take it when her dad scold her or just talk with her in that bitter tone.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung for making his bun cry.Jungkook can scold her as much as he want because he knows she won't get that much upset when her mumma scold her.But Taehyung is her hero.Her everything.Jungkook may be scold her but he also don't like it a bit when his daughter is really sad or crying.
Both the parents are really soft with heart for their baby angel.

Taehyung shook his head when Jungkook was continuously throwing daggers at him through his stares.He is now scolding Taehyung through his eye language for making his bun cry.
But Taehyung is not gonna say sorry for what he did.Because no matter what, Rose shouldn't have talked to her Mumma like that.
Taehyung just can't let anyone raise their voice to his wife.Kim Jungkook is the wife of Kim Taehyung, his better half whom he loves and respects a lot.

Rest of the ride was silent with a really upset rose, a fuming Jungkook who is now angry at both of the father and daughter and a not so bothered, calm Taehyung.

When they reached the mansion there was a surprise waiting for them.As soon as Jungkook entered the living room,that surprise jumped on him with a loud shout telling"OMO.....MY KOOKIE BABY........HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU" Jungkook stumbled backward at the sudden force of the hug.But before he fall backward an equally surprised Taehyung caught his back at the right time.

"OH MY GOD JIN HYUNG......"Jungkook also shouted seeing his Hyung after almost 10 years.
When both the cousins where hugging, tearing up and telling how much they missed each other, Taehyung made his way to the man smiling at him showing his dimples with wide arms inviting him for a hug.

"I missed you Hyung"Taehyung said as he hugged the man , feeling calm in his hold.
"I missed you too bear"Namjoon said ruffling Taehyung's hair.They both can feel tears forming in their eyes because it's a reunion after whole ten years.