26.Kiss me

As soon as Jungkook opened his eyes next morning, his lips formed a big fat pout.Because he didn't wake up to his husband's sweet little pecks, embraced in those strong veiny arms like everyday.
He sat there for a good five minutes sulking and pouting looking at his husband's sleeping figure which is at a good distance away from the bunny.
He knew Taehyung will be mad at him after what he said last night.He wants to apologise for that.He's still not ready for the honeymoon which is nothing but a stupid idea for him.What's the need of a honeymoon now?What will their kids think of them when they get to know that their parents are going to a honeymoon at this age.And what about their parents?Jungkook prefer getting disappeared rather than getting embarrassed in front of his in laws by going on a honeymoon like his stupid shameless husband wants.The entire honeymoon idea is a big No No.

But Taehyung really wanted it.He really expected his wife to go with him.So it's obvious Taehyung gonna ask him again and try to convince him by doing everything he could do.
But Jungkook is not going to fall for that cute antics or the silent treatment of his husband.
If Taehyung is mad then Jungkook know how to calm his angry tiger.Only he have that charm to pamper the roaring tiger to a whipped cub.

No matter how much Taehyung force him or whatever act Taehyung try to convince him, Jungkook will never give in to that honeymoon request.That's final.No one gonna change his mind.Giving a determined head nod to his inner thoughts Jungkook made his way to kitchen after his morning routine.

When he was finished making breakfast he again went to upstairs to prepare the suit for the CEO and also the main thing that is to pamper the grumpy hubby with lots of kisses.Also his morning kiss is still yet to get.Let's see how long the CEO can keep that long face in front of his hot and cute wife.Taehyung is just a weak man for his wife.So Jungkook knew that he don't need to work that hard to melt the CEO in to a puddle within in a second.Scoffing to no one Jungkook made his way to their bedroom confidently.A lil bit over confidently.

Entering to their room be found the bed empty making him frown.Mr.Kim woke up without waiting for his morning kiss from Mrs.Kim?That's something new.Nowadays Jungkook needs at least fifteen minutes to wake up the lazy CEO and also another fifteen minutes he'll be on the bed whining for his kiss and nuzzling to Jungkook's warmth not at all ready to leave him anytime soon.
Again Jungkook scoffed at the washroom door, from where the sound of the CEO showering could be heard.

Preparing the suit for the Taehyung, jungkook sat on the bed waiting for his hubby as Taehyung will need Jungkook in getting ready and again it's their habbit to steal some secret pecks in between that.

Jungkook's gaze brought back to the washroom door when it opened with a click just to get his eyes widened at the sight.He blinked his eyes staring at the half naked glory standing in front of him with only a towel wrapped around his torso.Jungkook felt his throat getting dry and heart thumping faster inside the rib cage as he let his hooded eyes roam over the wet glistening body of his hubby.
The bunny's tongue unknowingly swept over his lips as his mind screamed at him to jump on his hubby who's showing off his sinfully handsome body for no reason.The wild bunny wanted to take a lick of that delicious looking abs and his bunny teeth wanted to take a bite of that flexing muscles on the CEO.Why the fuck his hubby have to be this hot at this early morning? Jungkook was too focused drooling over his husband's well built body that he didn't notice the smirk playing on the CEO's lips, staring at his wife who's lost in his own delulu world.

Jungkook came back from his wild fantasies when the CEO walk passed him not sparing a glance at the bunny standing there motionless.

Again Jungkook kept watching his husband wearing his suit and getting ready without trying to move from his spot as if he was clotted on that spot.
Taehyung can clearly see every expression of his bunny who's still in a trance, through the mirror in front of him.But he paid no attention to that.Getting ready for the day the CEO turned around just to glare at his stilled wife.