71.This can't happen

The Jeon couple had worry written on their face as they rushed through the hospital corridor, after getting the call from Eunwoo.As soon as they reached infront of the operation theatre they were met with the blank faced Taehyung and Eunwoo sitting infront of it.They looked too tired to cry anymore.Along with Jin sniffing in namjoon's hold who tried his best to console his wife who was crying since the moment he got there.

Mrs.Jeon also couldn't hold back anymore as she took the silently crying Jin in her arms, as the both wailed together.

Mr.Jeon quietly sat beside Taehyung who didn't even notice his presence as his eyes were only focused on the red light, right above the theatre door.Mr.Jeon tried his best to be strong for his son-in-law as he gently placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tae" But still there was no response from Taehyung which made the old man sigh.He said nothing more, but just hugged Taehyung who flinched at the sudden warmth around him.As soon as he realised where he was, his eyes teared up yet again as he clutched on Mr.Jeon's coat and let out his tears without holding back.Mr.Jeon let him cry his heart out as the man kept caressing on Taehyung's back who's whole body was shaking as he sobbed into his chest.

"I lost my b-baby" The old man had to close his eyes, hearing the weak voice which came muffled from his chest.Those mere words sounded so broken from the wailing man, that Mr.Jeon couldn't find a way to console him.

"It was all fate son.What meant for you will sure find the way to you.If it's not here, that means it wasn't meant for you" he tried his best to sound as normal as he could without tearing up and hearing that, Taehyung stopped crying as he looked up from Mr.Jeon's chest with this tear filled puffy face.

"But it was not just the fate.Why your son had to be this stubborn? Why he can't listen to me atleast once? Just why?" Taehyung was hurt and Mr.Jeon let out a sigh at that.

"As a mother, he will never choose his one baby over another.He can't just stay at home for the safety of his unborn, while his other baby is in danger.I know he was being immature but for him, he did the right thing." Mr.Jeon said as he tried to wipe Taehyung's tears, who stared at him blankly.

"And he saved his daughter.But with his life? Seriously he doesn't care about the baby inside him or atleast a bit about his own life? How more crazy he can be?" Taehyung asked angrily but the tears forming non stop in his eyes said the man was just rambling out his worries.He was devastated for his lost baby, worried for his wife and all his worries were lashing out in the form of anger.Mr.Jeon knew it, that he said nothing more but just hugged him again, providing the fatherly warmth he needed now.

Mrs.Jeon wiped her tears when suddenly she realised something.

"Where's my bun?" She asked looking everywhere around.Jin broke the hug as he heard the question.

He wiped his tears before pointing his finger to the far corner of the corridor and Mrs.Jeon's had to squint her eyes at the figure sitting on the floor, a few feet away from them.

"She was there since I came.I tried to talk to her but she's not saying anything nor listening to me.She's not even looking at me.It's scaring me" Jin said in a worried tone and Mrs.Jeon was quick to go to his granddaughter who has her knees close to her chest as she leaned to the wall, with her eyes fixed on the large glass window just beside her.Mrs.Jeon quickly kneeled down to her level before hugging her dearly but she didn't even flinch, neither hugged her back.He was sitting motionless.

"My baby" she called breaking the hug but rose didn't even look at her which made Mrs.Jeon more worried.

"Please say something baby.Don't be like this.Your eomma is safe." Mrs.Jeon assured while patting her hairs.