60.It'll take time

It's been almost half an hour the staring competition started.An awkward silence filled the room as Seokjin's gaze were fixed on Jungkook's face who was looking everywhere other than his hyung's face as he tried his best to ignore the teasing smirk on his hyung's face.Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and hide their forever as it was getting too much now.

"Hyungie stawwpp" Jungkook whined throwing a pillow at his hyung which Jin successfully dodged away before it can hit his WWH face.

Seokjin's scoff echoed in the room as he threw the pillow back on the bed.
"Love? At this age? Hyungie we're too old to be lovey dovey now! And whatever!" Jin sing sang in a mocking way just the same words Jungkook told him the other day.

"Oh my god just stop it already" Jungkook turned to the other side as he hid his red face with the same pillow which again earned another scoff from Jin.
"You even called me shameless for what? That i tried to make you two close like before and now look at you pfft" he snickered to which Jungkook could could only whine more.

"Just wait and watch how I'm going to brag to this baby that I'm the sole cause for his existence" Jin stated with a proud smirk as he poked Jungkook's tummy to which Jungkook stared at his hyung wierdly.

"What? Only because of me now this happened or else you two would've been still stuck at the far corners of your bed.SO THANK ME" he flipped his imaginary hairs saying so which made Jungkook completely speechless.

Jin was about to brag more when the door bragged open by an energetic Mrs.Jeon who glared at Jin and Jungkook alternately before skipping her way to Jungkook, who gulped visibly as he clutched on Jin's arm, closing his eyes shut preparing himself for all the teasing from his mom.But soon opened his eyes when he was engulfed into a warm hug.

Jungkook smiled hugging her back as he nuzzled into her warmth only to hiss by a sudden smack on his head.

"Brat, why didn't you tell me this earlier huh?" She glared.

Jungkook rubbed his head with a pout which made Jin laugh but soon a smack was landed on his head too.

"And you! You're already here? Then why didn't you take me too with you?" Jungkook silently laughed at his hyung pouting at his mom.

"I was too excited to meet him that i forget about you two" Jin grinned sheepishly to which the older lady shook her head with utter disappointment.

"Talking about you two, where's appa?" Jungkook asked looking back to the door only to find no one there which instantly made him frown at his mom.

"Where's he? He was just behind me till the stairs" Mrs.Jeon also looked back to the door with her brows furrowed.

Taehyung and Namjoon were in the living room after Jin kicked them out of room as he wanted to have some private talks with his little brother.

Taehyung was totalling indulged in talking with Namjoon when he found a dark pair of eyes boring holes on his head, as the man was standing at the door with his arms folded on his chest.

Taehyung smiled awkwardly standing up from the couch as his father-in-law stood there motionless with his gaze fixed on Taehyung.

"Hey uncle, when did you come? Where's aunty Jeon?" Namjoon's cheerful voice echoed there to which he got no response as Mr.Jeon slowly walked to Taehyung who still had that awkward smile plastered on his face.

"Do you have any idea about what you've done?" He asked in a low voice to which Taehyung nodded hesitantly.

"How dare you to do that to my son?" He growled as he pointed his index finger at Taehyung who's eyes squinted at that.