47.Step 2

Jungkook spent his rest of the time in the company, totally indulged in work.There was a lot of pending schedules of the CEO so he cleared everything one by one.

He called Taehyung in between twice to check up on the man and only got some whines from Taehyung telling how much he is missing his wife, which made Jungkook chuckle.

There was alot more to finish, but Jungkook took a half day leave as he wanted to reach his home before lunch because of a certain bear's continuous complaints.

Its not like Taehyung is asking Jungkook to come back but he was just rambling how much he's missing Jungkook that's it and the wifey inside Jungkook forced himself to reach his husband soon.So he wrapped up everything quickly and went back home after informing his son.

"Eomma, you're back this early?How was your first day at the office?" Jennie skipped her ways to Jungkook as soon as he get into the mansion.

"Hectic" Jungkook replied in one word, with a tired huff and Jennie was quick to give the glass of water to Jungkook which their maid just brought.

"How's hubby doing?" Jungkook asked gulping down the half glass of water.

"He's sleeping eomma.I was there the entire time." Jennie replied following Jungkook as he already made his way upstairs.

"Eomma what about the lunch?Should I bring it to the room now"

"No baby, you go have lunch.I'll come down to take our lunch later.Also call eomma and appa too" Jungkook said before climbing the stairs to their room and Jennie also made her way to kitchen to serve the lunch.

"Baby, you're back?" The wide awake man yelled in surprise as soon as he saw his wife entering their room, sneakily not making any sound which will disturb the sleeping man.

"You're up already?But Jennie baby said you're sleeping?" Jungkook asked eyeing the man who's now making grabby hands to Jungkook with a wide smile on his face.

"She was blabbering non stop all the time.So I just pretend to be sleeping" Taehyung giggled saying so but soon his smiling face turned into a pout when Jungkook straight went to the wardrobe instead of his husband.

"Koo, come here give me a hug first.I missed you so much" Taehyung sulked with his still grabby hands but Jungkook ignored him again with a roll of his eyes.

"First lemme change Tae" Jungkook said taking out some comfy clothes and proceeding to change without minding the pouty bear on the bed.

"Seems like you didn't miss me at all." Jungkook held back the chuckle that was about to leave his lips, as he watched his husband saying that with a heart broken expression through the mirror.

"Who said that?I missed my baby so much." Jungkook joined him on the bed after changing and took his sulking baby in his arms who didn't hug back instead turned his head to the other side with a scoff.

"No need to lie.I know you didn't miss me.It was only me missing you the whole day" Taehyung tried to push his wife away who gasped at the gesture.

"I was missing you too much that I took a half day off and ran back to you just to get pushed away like this?Huh?" Jungkook said in disbelief, widening his round doe eyes more.

"Yeah that's why you didn't hug me?" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"But nowbI'm hugging you right?" Jungkook batted his lashes with a sweet smile.

"No that's not what you're supposed to do.If you really missed me then the first thing you should do after getting back home is to hug me and shower me with your kisses, telling how much you missed me" Taehyung explained his point clearly.