37.Busy

Hehee🙂

Jungkook woke up to his alarm the next morning.As soon as he opened his eyes, he frowned not finding his sleeping husband in his arms.Before he could leave the bed to search for the man, the washroom door opened and Taehyung came out in a hurry.He made his way to his wardrobe and got busy with wearing his suit and getting ready for the day, without noticing the pair of sleepy eyes following him.

"Hubby, you're up already?Why didn't you wake me up too?Where are you going in this early morning?" Taehyung got startled at the sudden voice as he didn't notice the already up Jungkook in the bed

"Baby you're up?Sleep a little more" Taehyung said, busy wearing his pants.Jungkook didn't mind what he said, instead made his way to his husband with confusion written over his face.

"Hubby, where are you going?" He asked sternly, which made Taehyung look back at him.

"Office baby.Where else? There's some important works to take care of.It's urgent" He said trying to tie his tie now.

"What urgency?What's the work there?" Jungkook questioned again now helping the CEO with his tie.

Taehyung's eyes were not meeting Jungkook's, as he kept quiet for a moment before replying.
"Some emergency in the office" Jungkook's eyes squinted at Taehyung as he continued to ask.
"With which project Tae?You got any new deals?" Jungkook was genuinely curious to know with what Taehyung is this busy.Getting home so late, leaving for office this early, all these are so new.This is not usual for the CEO.

Jungkook's confusion turn to suspicion when Taehyung didn't reply him instead he just wandered his eyes everywhere except Jungkook as if he's thinking something hard.

"Umm yeah kind of like a new project." Taehyung managed to say before turing back his focus to the mirror, fixing his hairs.

"But you didn't tell me anything about the new project" Jungkook stared at the man who's now back facing him.

"It's not that important baby.Just forget it.Take care of yourself and the family.I'm leaving now" Taehyung shrugged it off, placing a kiss on Jungkook's forehead and left the room in a hurry.

"But you didn't even had your breakfast" Jungkook mumbled to no one standing alone at the middle of their bedroom .Everything happened too fast that he couldn't grasp it whole.

A moment ago the man said it was something important and the next moment he said it's nothing important much to share with his wife. Jungkook blinked his eyes and realising his husband already left the room, Jungkook rushed outside following the man.But before Jungkook could reach the main door the CEO's car left the gate.

Jungkook felt some uneasy feeling inside him.Is it just that he's missing his husband's presence around him?Or is it that he's upset because the man who used to share every little thing with him suddenly started to hide something from him? Jungkook doesn't know what exactly the feeling is.But he's not liking it at all.He was confused.Mad at Taehyung for some reason that he doesn't know what exactly is.He is sad for sure but don't know why exactly.
With mind clouded with thousands of thoughts like this Jungkook made his way back to their room to do his morning routine.

It was noon.Now Jungkook is frustrated.Today also he didn't get any calls or a single text from his husband.He called the CEO first to make sure if the man had his breakfast or not, but it as usual didn't get connected.Then again he tried two more times but it didn't even made Jungkook surprised when those calls too went unattended.He's super mad at his husband now.His understanding self just vanished into thin air as his anger is overpowering his right mind.And now he want nothing but just to grab the man by his collar and yell at him till his anger vanishes.