49.Revelations

"How are you feeling now?" Emma asked with a soft smile taking a seat beside Taehyung's bed.

"Feeling the worst now as i got to see you again" Taehyung said with his usual blank face to which Emma just chuckled.

"You've changed a lot Tae.You were not this rude back then" she smiled saying so, but that smile seemed too sad.

Taehyung along with Eunwoo and Jungkook outside, frowned hearing that.

"What do you mean by back then?Do we know each other any other ways" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

"You don't remember me?" She asked staring right at Taehyung's eyes who's frown deepened because as far as he remember he haven't met this lady before.

"I knew it, this bitch had something with my crackhead husband.That stupid alien didn't even tell me anything about it.I swear I'll kill him today" Jungkook whisper yelled, gritting his teeth already.

"We met before?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Yes we had.You came into my life as an angel, just to fill my dark life with beautiful colors" Emma said with a dreamy look on her face to which Taehyung stared at her wierdly.

"Ok enough I'm gonna kill that liar today.That cheater decided to hide this from me?" Jungkook yelled getting up hastily to walk to their room but Eunwoo was quick to held him back.

"Eomma, sit here.Let her finish first." Eunwoo pulled Jungkook back on his seat, who huffed in anger but complied to his son anyway.

"Just come to the point.I don't understand what you're talking about" Taehyung's voice was dripping in irritation.

"You might forget Ms.Emma, but I'm sure you still remember Kang Soomin, daughter of Kang Younjin" Taehyung's eyes darkened at the name as he clenched his jaw to control the rush of anger in his veins.

"Who's that Eomma?" Eunwoo asked confusedly to a blank faced Jungkook who was lost in his own thoughts hearing that name.

"That f**king traitor who back stabbed appa and pushed him into the Jail." Jungkook's face showed pure hatred as he said that.

"But, you?She? It's not....." Taehyung couldn't form any proper sentence as he felt the deep buried memories from years back flashing in his mind.

Emma chuckled at the shocked man before replying to his inner queries.

"I've changed a lot right?I know.It's been 15 years since we last met.My name, my appearance, my attitude, everything changed over the years.Just like how you changed Taehyung" Taehyung listened to her without any word, just focusing on controlling the over pooling emotions inside him.

"I still remember how caring and considerate you were for me.When I was all alone in my life, every day getting bullied by my classmates it was only you who was there to save me from them and take care of me.You were the only one who atleast cared enough to ask me if I'm okay or not, the only one who smiled at me." She said with her wide smile but her eyes were filled with tears.

"You were my only happiness Tae.I was finally feeling true happiness with you.But then my dad had to ruin everything.He just flew away from the country all of a sudden along with me.I was confused and heartbroken that i can't be with you anymore.I yelled at him.Begged him to send me back but he didn't.Then I got to know about how he betrayed your dad to get all your shares.I was initially mad at him for what he did to you and your family.But after a few more months, I started to forget it all and my feelings for you faded away with time as i got my dad back.He built his own company, we became rich again, he started to spent time with me, took care of me, did everything i once yearned from my dad.We were going back to our happy family again, but then you, YOU snatched it all away from me" Emma's tone turned harsh, as she pointed her index finger at Taehyung who sat there all calm.