7.Mission tiger

Jin was staring at his cousin brother who is avoiding his eyes by hunging his head low since the moment the bunny man entered his Hyung's room after seeing off his CEO husband.

Jin have a very calm expression on his face waiting for Jungkook to look up at him and say something.But the said man is not planning to do so as he is busy examining the roomwalls and the floor.

After what felt like hours of silence Kim Seokjin initiated the conversation.
"Jungkook, you remember soobin?"Jungkook lifted his head to look at his Hyung with a frown of confusion because he don't Know why his Hyung is now asking about soobin.
Ofcourse he knew soobin.He is Namjoon's little brother, a goofy fluff ball always trail behind Jungkook like a puppy all the time when he used to visit the mansion.Jungkook really loved his company, as he is like a young brother for Jungkook.

"Ofcourse Hyung I remember him"Jungkook replied.

Jin hummed in response as he continued "When we came to know soobin's relationship with yeonjin we were really surprised at first because you Know that both the crackheads were like born enemies of each other, always fighting with each other and pranking each other.They literally woke up everyday just to prove who annoy whom more.So me and Joonie decided to talk with the two of them because we want to confirm none of them is doing this for fun because we don't want any of them to get hurt at the end."Jungkook nodded hearing everything as a small smile formed on his lips remembering the days soobin always rant about how yeonjin is a dickhead, always mess with him and all.But now the two are happily married and living a successful life with their 2 adorable babies.Yeonjin was also a relative of them.So Jungkook was close with yeonjin as well.

"You were pregnant with rose at the time when we invited yeonbin to our home to know more about their relationship.Joonie strictly warned both the boys if they are just doing it for fun or just prank anyone,then he is not going to accept it and will surely punish the both.But do you know what reply they gave us?"Jin asked with a soft smile.Jungkook shook his head in negative because he didn't heard about this incident.But he is curious to know the reply.

"Yeonjin said 'Trust us joonie Hyung we love each other so much.Its not a prank or anything.How could we fake loving someone just for a mere prank or revenge.We Know love is such a pure and devine thing and we learn that definition of love from Jungkook Hyung and Taehyung Hyung.How can we fake it when we have such a true example of pure love just in front of us?You just wait and watch Joonie Hyung we will also become like Taehyung Hyung and Jungkook Hyung.We will also love and trust each other like they do.We will also be a couple made in heaven just like them.'And it was enough for me and Joonie to trust them."When Jin completed his words jungkook can feel tears forming in his eyes but a wide smile was there on his face.He is so happy and proud of himself and his hubby.But the next words of Jin made the wide bunny smile to wavered and his pretty features replaced by frown of guilt and sadness.But still a sad bitter smile was on display.

"But I Know everything changed now.The so called couple made in heaven is no more like the way yeonjin said once.I don't know exactly what Happened between you two.But I'm sure something is wrong.And I want to know that.You can tell me everything kookie if you are comfortable for that.Because I want to help you to fix everything and I badly want to see you both again as the couple made in heaven always stealing glances of each other with heart eyes and a whipped smile"Jin chuckled at the last sentence remembering the always clingy lovey dovey couple once.

But hearing Jin a loud sob left Jungkook's throat surprising Jin.Soon the bunny started to cry covering his face with his palms.Jin wrapped the crying man in his arms hugging him tightly consoling him mumbling sweet nothings in his ears.