12.Letting you go

The washroom door opened revealing a blank faced Jungkook.Taehyung stared at him feeling his heart ache at the sight of his wife.Teary red eyes, lips swollen and red, chubby cheeks stained with dried tears, hair messy by all the pulling and tugging he did out of frustration.In total a mess, an adorable mess.

Taehyung extended his hand to wipe away the tears form that chubby cheeks, which is giving an ugly feeling to the CEO's heart

Taehyung extended his hand to wipe away the tears form that chubby cheeks, which is giving an ugly feeling to the CEO's heart.But before he could touch him Jungkook walked to the room ignoring his husband's presence completely.

With a frown of confusion Taehyung also followed him.

"Kook"Taehyung called with a soft voice which is rare but Jungkook is not in a right mind to notice that rare softness in his hubby's tone.

Hearing Taehyung Jungkook turned around to look at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes?Do you need something hubby?Are you hungry? Should I serve the dinner?"Jungkook asked in a plain tone.Voice hoarse after all the crying he did.Eyes were empty and face blank.

Taehyung again frowned by the way Jungkook responded to him.He just wanted to have a talk with his wife.To listen to him and to console him as he know Jungkook will be sad after what happened in the party.Jungkook will be surely in need of comfort so Taehyung decided to give it.But the said male is behaving wierdly as if nothing happened at all.

"No kook I'm not hungry.I want to-"

"Oh you are not hungry?then do you have a head ache or something? want me to give you a massage?"Jungkook asked again in that not so bothered tone, looking all calm from outside but only he knows how he's controlling himself.

Taehyung shook his head getting confused by that question.But before he could ask anything came another enquiry.
"Then do you have any presentation tommorrow?Want me to take a final look of it and give you the review?"

"What?No I don't have any presentation"Taehyung was beyond confused thinking what happened to his wife.

"Oh then what??Any other parties of your bussiness partners?Want me to be ready to attend it with you as the Mrs.Kim?"Jungkook asked with a dry chuckle.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook??I didn't call you for any of these.I just want to have a casual talk with you.Why?I can't talk with my wife now?"Taehyung yelled this time getting angry by the way Jungkook is mocking him.
But hearing the shout also Jungkook was still calm and unbothered, just staring at Taehyung with his blank face.

"Talk?Oh you want to talk to me? About what?But you usually call me for any of those things I mentioned earlier right?You only call me when you needs me for something Taehyung that's it.I don't remember you calling me for anything else till now?That too just to talk with me?The great CEO Kim Taehyung want to talk to me?You have time for that?"Jungkook asked in a doubtful tone as if he is really confused.But he very well know what he meant by that words.