21.Just love me

The kiss was getting messy as Taehyung roamed his tongue inside Jungkook's cavern, tasting each corner of his mouth desperately. Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's tongue with passion as his right hand is caressing the clothed hardness of his husband making Taehyung go insane by the touch.

Breaking the kiss Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face softly.They just stared at each other's face with heart eyes as if trying to capture every expression flashing through them.

"I love you......I love you so fucking much" Taehyung expressed desperately showering his wife's whole face with his kisses without letting him breath.Jungkook's loud giggles echoed in the room as he tried to stop his husband who's behaving like a mad man, a mad man in Love.

"I- Mhmm i love you too" Jungkook somehow said in between his giggles cupping his husband's face to stop him from the kissing session.

Jungkook smiled bashfully at his husband blessing Taehyung's eyes.

"You are so beautiful Koo" Taehyung said staring at his wife for a few seconds before diving to his neck, leaving butterfly kisses on his jaw and chin on the way to his neck

Jungkook just giggled at the tickling sensation stroking Taehyung's hair.

"Am I?" Jungkook asked just to hear it again from his husband.

Taehyung raised his head from Jungkook's neck before nodding his head.
"Yes you are.So beautiful.I can stare at you for my whole life" Taehyung smiled widely at the end when he found his wife blushing at that.
"You are more beautiful when you blush" Taehyung said truthfully making Jungkook blush more.
"I'm not blushing" Jungkook said trying to control the redness over cheeks but failing miserably.
"Oh you're not?" Taehyung teased the adorable bunny only to get a smack on his shoulder.

"Shut up and continue what you were doing" Jungkook glared at his laughing husband with his still red cheeks, guiding him towards his neck again.But he hissed soon when Taehyung started to nibble on his skin taking it between his teeth.

Hungrily sucking on the skin he painted his entire neck with red purple hickies earning breathly moans from Jungkook in return.

Going down Taehyung groaned when the T-shirt Jungkook wearing became a barrier to his actions.

Jungkook looked down just to see a whining Taehyung trying to remove the T-shirt from him but failing to do so.Jungkook chuckled before helping his desperate husband to remove his own t-shirt meanwhile Taehyung just sat there patiently for Jungkook to undress himself like the good boy he is.

Taehyung's amused eyes roamed over Jungkook's naked beauty.Before Jungkook could let go of his shorts fully he was attacked by an impatient tiger who jumped on him before nuzzling his face into his wife's cleavage sniffing a long breath.

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden attack as he fell down back on the bed with a clingy Taehyung on top of him.

With a fond smile Jungkook stroked his hubby's hairs encouraging the man to do anything he wanted.But soon a moan left his lips as his breath hitched when his right nipple got wrapped inside a warm mouth with a tongue swirling over it.