65.It's not easy

Jungkook couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the man who hurriedly climbed up the stairs to their room after finishing his dinner quickly.Eunwoo had a confused look when his appa didn't wait for his eomma to finish his dinner like every other night and here his eomma is filling his plate again with the delicious meal, moaning here and there at the taste, totally unbothered of his husband's desperate tries of 'I'm so mad at you' show off.He's just too used to it all and he very well knew how to deal with his grumpy bear.

"What are you looking at? Finish your dinner woonie" Jungkook softly scolded his son who was staring at the way Taehyung went as Jungkook refilled his son's plate with his favourites.

"What happened to appa? He looked upset? Did you fight with him?" Eunwoo expressed his doubt, continue munching on his food, to which Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"He's on his periods I guess" Jennie laughed at Jungkook's unbothered blunt reply whereas Eunwoo's eyes comically went wide at that.He decided to keep quiet further as he stuffed his mouth with rice to finish his dinner quickly.

When Jungkook came to their room with a jug full of water, he found Taehyung at the study table totally indulged in his laptop screen, maybe working or maybe pretending to be busy working.Jungkook held back the scoff when Taehyung didn't even looked up at his presence, as he went to place the jug on the bed side table.

With his hands crossed on his chest, Jungkook waited for a few seconds staring at his husband who didn't mind to give an eye to his wife as he ignored his wife's gaze completely.
And this time Jungkook didn't held back his scoff.He let it out loud but still got no response from Taehyung whose fingers fastened moving on the keypad, the noise irritating Jungkook to the core now.

It's been a while Jungkook is used to getting the undivided attention of his husband who'll there beside him all the time, his heart eyes only focused on his wife and his loving touches always wandering through the younger's body with his arms always wrapped around the small figure of his wife whenever they're alone.

It's been months Jungkook seen Taehyung working at home like their old days.Because these days whenever he's home, he's not a CEO but only the clingy bear who's attached to the bunny's body all the while.And that's why now this sudden lack of attention is pissing Jungkook to a level that he want to break the damn laptop then and there.How dare his husband focus on that boring thing when his wife is here standing all ready to receive his daily dose of cuddles?And in Jungkook's law, that sin is unforgivable eventhough he knew the valid reason for his husband's ignorance.But he's more than ready to melt the ice again because he wanted cuddles at that moment.The bunny pouted.

Jungkook silently huffed as his hands started to undress himself as he made his way to the wardrobe to pick a night wear.He was walking ever so slowly, busy unbuttoning his upper cloth with an innocent pout on his lips.

He was done unbottoning his shirt, when he reached infront of the study table where a hardworking man is still focused on his laptop.He threw the shirt which he was wearing a moment ago to somewhere in the room, which unintentionally fell on top of Taehyung's head, covering his view.

"Oops" Jungkook gasped lightly at that.Taehyung groaned as he threw the shirt over to the bed harshly with a glare at his wife who smiled innocently in return.Taehyung's glare was indeed so scary that it made Jungkook feel the wetness right down there.The half naked beauty stood there totally lost in the angry face of his husband as his doe eyes focused on the sharp tiger eyes which looked more hot through the glass Taehyung was wearing.

Taehyung was already mad at his wife for taking his daughter's side in such a serious matter, where she's clearly at fault and this little teases is adding more to his anger now.But he said nothing, just turned his focus back to his work which made Jungkook pout again that he didn't wait to slide his pants down, giving a clear view of his smooth lean legs which never failed to catch the attention of his husband.
And this time also it didn't fail, which brought a smirk on Jungkook's lips when Taehyung's eyes got stuck at the thick thighs of his wife and his long fingers stopped their work in the middle.