39.Explainations

I have zero knowledge on this medical stuffs.I just made it up for the story.So just ignore the mistakes if you find any ಠ◡ಠ

Eunwoo made his way to the hospital casuality, dragging Jungkook along with him, who let himself get dragged by his son with no particular emotion on his face.

Eunwoo decided not to inform his grandparents and sister about the news yet and make them panic at the middle of the night.So he only took Jungkook with him to the hospital.

He made Jungkook sit infront of the emergency room where Taehyung is now and dialed Jennie's number, who informed Eunwoo about Taehyung's news as she was having the night shift in the hospital when they brought Taehyung there.

The next second Jennie came out of the emergency room.Her eyes were still teary as she immediately took the motionless male seated there in her arms hugging him dearly.Jungkook didn't hug her back nor asked anything.He just stared at Jennie as she broke the hug.

"Eomma, don't worry Hobi appa is here.He didn't say anything about appa's condition yet.But soon he'll be here.Let's wait for him yeah?" Jennie answered the queries of his mother-in-law which she could clearly read from his blank eyes.

"What exactly happened?" Eunwoo asked with his one arm still wrapped around his eomma's body for support, to which Jungkook without any protest leaned on his son's body as he felt no strength left in his body to keep it stable as his mind was only occupied with a single thought that is to reach his husband soon.He just wanna see his husband all safe and sound that's it.Nothing more.

Before Jennie could answer Eunwoo, a worried Jisoo came running to them.She right away sat beside Jungkook who didn't even mind her presence as he kept staring at the room's door in which Taehyung is now.

"What happened to Taehyung?He just left the office an hour ago and now he's in the hospital? What the hell is happening here?" She almost shouted as her eyes teared up, totally worried for her boss who's more like a brother or a best friend to her after years of working together.

"The police said he was on his way back to office from home when a truck collided with his car.But just before the accident, appa tried to save himself by jumping out of the car.Only because of that he's still alive.Appa's car totally got crushed by that truck, if he was inside it then we would have lost him-" Jennie's words got cut off in the middle by a loud sob from Jungkook.
He hugged his son tightly, pushing his face more into his chest as he clutched on his shirt sobbing hard.The scene was too heart wrenching for the other three as their eyes also teared up at that.Eunwoo somehow controlled himself as he needed to stay strong in this situation for his family.He caressed Jungkook's back as his eomma cried loudly in his chest which squeezed his heart.Just like his appa he also hate the tears of his eomma the most.Both the Kims will bring hell down the earth if anyone dared to hurt their precious.

But now in this situation Enwoo could do nothing to calm his eomma but to wait for his appa.

"Eomma, please don't cry.He will be fine soon I promise." Jennie tried to console him as she herself was crying meanwhile Jisoo kept silently tearing up, caressing Jungkook's hairs.

"Yeah nothing will happen to him kookie.Calm down.He will soon come back to you" Jisoo said softly to comfort him.

"H-he did Noona.He d-did.He came back to me.B-but what did I do then?" Jungkook said between his hiccups, still face pressed against his son's chest, wetting his shirt with his tears.

"After all the s-stress he had in the office, he came h-home for some peace a-and.... and what did i do?I f-fought with him.Made him leave the home at the midnight." Jungkook continued to ramble as he kept wailing.