20.Still the same

Looonngg chapter ahead!!
Enjoy💃

"I SAID REDUCE THE FLAME BEFORE ADDING RICE" Jungkook yelled putting the flame on low, glaring the CEO whose lips made an 'O' at the new information.

"Now what are you waiting for?Mix it well" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the CEO who hurriedly started to mix the rice and kimchi well.

The CEO chose to cook his wife's favorite tonight, kimchi fried rice.Jungkook is giving commands and Taehyung obeying it hurriedly.

"Ok what's next?" Taehyung asked with a  smile, excited to make his wife's favorite all by himself.

"Now add the kimchi juice." Jungkook said sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Oh um which one is that?" with a frown, Taehyung swept his eyes over everything placed there which Jungkook said are the necessary ingredients.

With a sigh Jungkook took the juice and was about to add it into the Fried rice but before he could a wide eyed Taehyung stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What are you doing? I'm the one who's cooking here.No need of your help.You just sit there and watch me doing this.That's it" Taehyung said with a proud smile taking the kimchi juice from Jungkook and adding it by himself.

Jungkook just scoffed at that.

"Ok what's next?" Taehyung asked.

".........."

"Koo" Taehyung called when he got no response.

"What?"

"I asked what's next?" Taehyung gestured to the almost ready kimchi fried rice.

"Do it yourself.You don't need my help right?" Jungkook turned his head to the other side with a smug look.

"What?I said no need of your physical help.But I don't know how to cook it that's obvious.So just tell me what to do next please" Taehyung whined with his puppy eyes melting Jungkook into a puddle.

Finally after few more minutes Taehyung successfully finished cooking.
"Okay now taste it" Taehyung served the fried rice in a plate before handing it to Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear at how excited his hubby is.

"Mhmm~ it's delicious" Jungkook moaned at the taste before taking another spoonful.
"Is it? Really?" Taehyung asked with a wide smile, satisfied with the response.

"Yes it's so delicious.Here taste it" Jungkook fed Taehyung a spoon of fried rice.

"It's too salty" Taehyung scrunched his nose with a pout saying so.

"No it's not that salty.It's perfectly fine to eat" Jungkook said kissing the pout away from the CEO's lips before diving into his fried rice again moaning here and there at the taste.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook with a whipped smile as he know Jungkook will eat it with no complaints even if it taste the worst.Because all matters to Jungkook is that Taehyung made it for him.And that's enough to make Jungkook Happy and satisfied with the dinner.

Jungkook insisted to do the dishes as Taehyung is the one who did all the cooking.But Taehyung didn't let him.So he ended up sitting on the counter watching the CEO doing the dishes with the same whipped smile on his face.

So he ended up sitting on the counter watching the CEO doing the dishes with the same whipped smile on his face