56.It's not a mistake

Jungkook squirmed, feeling his head too heavy as he blinked his eyes trying to open them.He felt the soft caresses on the back of his right palm, making him calm and relaxed.He tried to lift his hands and he felt a warm hold capturing his hand tightly, with a deep voice calling him ever so softly.

"Koo, baby?" Jungkook recognised it's his husband.

"Eomma?"
"Eomma you're awake?" His daughter and son.But why they all sound so worried?He put all his effort to open his eyes which felt too heavy as if he was in a deep slumber for too long.

As soon as he opened his eyes he was met with three pairs of worry filled eyes focused on him as the three familiar faces where standing at either sides of the bed.

"T-ta" he tried to call for his husband but his throat felt too dry for any sound to come out.

"Baby, relax.You need water?" Taehyung asked lifting Jungkook's upper body a little by supporting his back, as he made him lean on the back rest.Eunwoo was quick to pour some water to the glass before making Jungkook drink half of it.
"Eomma how are you feeling now?" Rose asked sitting on the bed, softly cupping his cheek to which Jungkook smiled weakly.

"I'm okay bun.Just my head is feeling so heavy" Jungkook said eyeing the three totally worried hoomans in the room.Looking at his husband Jungkook can clearly say he was about to cry anytime soon and Eunwoo was no better.He's still panicking. "Why did you drink that much eomma?See that's why you're here now?You don't know how much worried we were" Eunwoo scolded his eomma softly in a baby tone as he caressed his head to which Jungkook shook his head in tiny.
"Nothing happened to me baby.See I'm all fine" he assured making Eunwoo sit on his left side as rose was already seated on the right side.

"Hubby, when can we go home?I'm fine now" he asked turning to his husband who was standing close to him, caressing his palm once in a while.

Taehyung sat behind Jungkook as he took the bunny in between his arms, back hugging him as Jungkook's back pressed on to Taehyung's hard chest.

"Koo, hobi hyung didn't came back yet.You were under observation till now.We can't go untill hyung-" Taehyung couldn't finish it as the door opened with Dr.Hoseok entering inside the room with a file in his hand and Jennie closely following behind him.Her face had a new shine as she kept a small yet soft smile on her lips.

"Hobi hyung, what happened to him?He's fine right?" Taehyung asked tightening his hold on Jungkook's hand.

Hobi said nothing but his eyes shifted to the other two presence in the room.

"It's past 9 already.Woonie take Jennie and Rosie to home." Hoseok said checking the time in his wrist watch.

"But eomma...it's okay appa.We will leave together with eomma.We need to be here." Eunwoo rejected it straight away.

"Woonie Listen to me and go home.I need to talk to Taehyung and Jungkook alone" Now this made everyone in the room frown except Jennie.

"Woonie take them to home" Taehyung said a little sternly as Eunwoo sighed having no other choice he left the room with rose following him.

"You too Jen, go with him" Hobi said sternly.

"Appa atleast me-"

"No.Go home " Hobi didn't let her finish and Jennie nodded dejectedly.

But before walking out of the room, she walked to Jungkook's bed, cupping his face in her palms and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.Jungkook closed his eyes at the warmth on his skin, eventhough he doesn't know what's the reason for that sudden gesture of affection.