48.Private talk

Taehyung was waiting for an explosion after everyone left the room, leaving the couple alone.But nothing happened like he expected as Jungkook just left the bed silently without even sparing a glance at the confused Taehyung.

He sat there on the bed, waiting for his wife who was in the washroom now.

After a few minutes Jungkook came back to the bed and silently went under the blanket completely avoiding his husband.
Taehyung let out a sigh before approaching his wife who by now made himself hide under the blanket, back facing Taehyung.

"Koo" He called softly shaking him but Jungkook didn't budge.

"Koo, don't be like this.Just talk it out" Taehyung again shook him by his arm but Jungkook yanked Taehyung's hand from him forcefully which made him shocked.For a few seconds he silently stared at his wife with a blank face.

"You don't trust me Koo?" Taehyung asked in a calm tone but Jungkook could clearly feel the raw emotions in it.Still Jungkook didn't bother to mind it, as he kept his eyes closed as if he didn't hear the question.

"I'm asking again, You don't trust me?" This time Taehyung's voice was stern.

"That's not the problem here" Jungkook shouted turning around hastily to face Taehyung and that's when Taehyung noticed his favourite doe eyes were filled with tears.His wife was crying?

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked blankly as he sat there leaning on the head board not at all trying to console him but just staring at him.

Jungkook sniffed scrunching his now red button nose.

"Nothing" he said in a low voice, glaring at Taehyung before going back to his previous position.But Taehyung was quick to held his hand to keep him in the same position.

"What's your problem Koo?I didn't even agree to what Eunwoo said right?Then why are you getting mad at me for that?What did I do now?" Taehyung said getting frustrated.

"I'm not mad at you" Jungkook's eyes got teary again which made Taehyung let out another sigh of frustration.He just hate that tears too much.

"Then why the fuck you're crying now?" Taehyung shouted as Jungkook just kept sniffing silently.So Taehyung continued."You don't even trust me this much?You doubt my loyalty now?My love for you?That you think I'll chose her over you?"

"I TOLD YOU THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, DIDN'T I?" Jungkook yelled wiping his tears.

"That's what I'm asking you, then what's your problem?" Taehyung asked softly this time, wiping his wife's tears away.

"I'm the problem.Everyone agreed to this plan.They said right.It's indeed a great idea, if you get to be close to her then you can achieve her trust, you will get the file back from her easily then, and solve everything.But i just can't put myself to agree with it hubby.I just hate seeing you close to her.I'm getting too much possesive i know.But I can't help it.I hate myself for getting this much possesive over you for no reason and being the reason for ruining our plan when everybody is working hard to solve the issue.I'm just adding more to our misery by being over possesive.I can't see her getting close to you." Jungkook shared his inner thoughts honestly to his husband who without any interruption listened to his wife attentively.

When Jungkook finished, sniffing here and there, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the bunny who's now looking down with his head hung low, and he leaned back on the bed, lying in a comfortable position securing Jungkook in his tight hold.

"Baby, stop crying please.It hurts me" Taehyung said wiping the freshly rolled down tears from Jungkook's cheeks who pressed his face more into Taehyung's chest.With a shaky breath he inhaled the manly scent of Taehyung which made him relaxed soon, as he kept nuzzling more into his chest.