69.I'm sorry

Rose straight away went to her room to put the file safe in her drawer, hidden from her eomma's reach.She made sure to wash off the traces of tears from her face thoroughly before going back to Jungkook who was impatiently waiting to know what's the matter Taehyung had to talk alone with their daughter.

Her face was void of any emotions as she stood there at the door watching her pregnant eomma waddling back and forth inside the room, with his one arm caressing on his tummy softly.Her lips stretched to form a small smile as she stared at her eomma with a fond gaze, contradicting the tears welling up in her eyes.But she was quick to blink those lil tears away before Jungkook could see that.

"Eomma..." She called walking to the male earning his attention as he quickly skipped his ways to his daughter.

"What was it? Why did he call you?" Jungkook asked curiously to which rose smiled making Jungkook sit on the bed as she sat beside him.

"Nothing serious eomma.He was just asking about my exams" she said with a shrug.

"That's it? Then why did he want to talk to you alone?It must me something serious.You're not lying to me again, right bun?" Jungkook squinted his eyes at her as if not believing her.

"I don't know and I'm not lying eomma.But I'm happy that he finally talked to me." She said with a tight lipped smile as she laid on the bed with her head placed on Jungkook's lap, who leaned his back on the head board giving more space for his daughter.

"See, I told you he can't stay mad at you for so long.He started talking already and soon he'll be back to normal" Jungkook said with a head nod as he caressed his daughter's head who didn't reply to that as she was busy staring at Jungkook's smiling face.

She took Jungkook's hand from her hairs to place it on her cheek.

"Eomma...." Jungkook hummed to that tiny voice as his thumb softly rubbed on her chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry" his smiling face truned to a frown at the sudden apology.

"Huh? For what?" He asked cupping her cheek.

"Just felt like" she shrugged turning to place a kiss on Jungkook's inner palm which was on her cheek which made Jungkook's frown deepened.

"And why so suddenly? Tell me honestly did your appa say something? He scold you again?" Jungkook asked one by one with a glare.

"No he didn't.It's just i felt like I owe you an apology.I hurt you alot right?I'm sorry.Please don't hate me eomma" her eyes once again turned teary but she tried her best to control her emotions.

"What non sense are you talking about bun? I can never hate you.Who told you this? Tae? That stupid, I'll kick him out tonight" Jungkook blabbered angrily as he gently wiped her tears away.

"No.Appa didn't say anything.He just asked about my exams only.It's just i felt like telling you this.Nothing else" she was quick to say before Jungkook will literally kick Taehyung out of the mansion for the second time and she knew Jungkook won't think twice before doing that.

"Then listen carefully now, I can never ever hate my babies.Especially my princess.Because my love for you is too much to let me hate you" Jungkook smiled assuringly and rose passed a weak smile in response.

"Yeah love.You love me just too much." Too much more than I deserve' She completed the sentence in her mind and before Jungkook could notice her teary eyes she stuffed her face into the baby bump, rubbing her nose on it making Jungkook feel ticklish as he giggled loudly.

"Baby stop" Jungkook gently pushed her head away when he felt breathless out of laughing too much.Rose smiled widely at the giggling bunny.

"He's growing so fast.See it's getting so big" Her eyes were wide with amusement as she cupped the big baby bump.