43.One step closer

(Title credit goes to aesthetic06koo Thanks bun hehe 🤭😘)

Suggest me a title for this chapter👀

•◍✧*✿ 。♡*♡*˘*.。*♡灬❥๑º灬♡♡

Double update 💚💜

"Sleep well my baby" Jungkook whispered, placing a good night kiss on his sleeping soundly husband's forehead before getting up from the bed.But he couldn't leave the bed because of a bear clutching on his night wear, with a frown as he got disturbed from his slumber.Jungkook chuckled fondly caressing Taehyung's cheeks, before a little forcefully removing the hold from him and replacing his pillow there.Taehyung was already in a deep slumber because of the effect of his medicines so it was easy for Jungkook to leave the room.

There was already Mr.Kim, Eunwoo and Namjoon waiting for him in the study room.He sat beside Mr.Kim and Namjoon placed the file on the table which Emma gave Taehyung that day which includes each and every confidential data of Kim enterprises.

Eunwoo took the file from the table and opened it.
"So Eomma-"
"Wait a minute baby" Jungkook stopped Eunwoo before he could start as he was doing something on his laptop.Soon Jisoo's face popped on the screen as she accepted the video call.Jisoo was casually sipping on her juice in a half lying position.But as soon as she noticed their former CEO sitting beside Jungkook, she with her wide eyes bolted up in an attention position and bowed to the screen multiple times muttering "annyeonghaseyo".
Mr.Kim just shook his head before telling her to stop and sit down which she did immediately obeying him.

"I thought Noona will be helpful too" Jungkook exclaimed and everyone agreed with a head nod.

"So Eomma, we went through this file and grandpa said he's sure this information is collected by definitely someone who know really well about the company from the starting itself " Eunwoo started.

"Kookie, 48 years ago when I was a beginner who just started a small start up named Kim enterprises, that time we didn't even had a building to call it as a company.We started it from a small appartment room and from there we got our first deal and then the second and we grew bigger with time.And this file includes the information about that very first deal too.How?Even Tae is unaware of all these." Mr.Kim shared his view.

"So you're implying that, it is someone from the beginning of the company is the traitor we are looking for?" It was Namjoon who raised that question.

"But they all will be almost the same age as of grandpa right?We don't have any one above 50 years old working in our company now.So how's it possible?" Eunwoo questioned back.

"You said right.No one who was there with me in the beginning is working in our company anymore.A few of them passed away already and the rest is too old just like me" Mr.Kim answered.

"And what about their kids?I mean, appa you remember when some of our employees who worked in our company since the beginning retired, we gave their position to their kids.What if the traitor is that kid of any one of the old employees?He/she collected the information from their father and gave it to Emma?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You mean like me?" Jisoo pointed at herself asking so.

"Yes like you.Your dad was appa's P.A. when appa was the CEO.But when he retired and Tae became the CEO, your dad also retired and Tae selected you as his P.A. because you're the former P.A.'s daughter.And just like that there's some more employees in the company who got the job because of their father's were our employees since years" Jungkook explained and everyone agreed to Jungkook with a head nod.