58.Pretty Koo

Sorry for the short chapter :)

The next morning Jungkook woke up at his usual time.He opened his eyes to his husband's sleeping face, who still had his one hand around Jungkook's waist and another one wrapped around his tummy as Jungkook was laying almost on top of Taehyung's body.Jungkook smiled at the man who's sleeping with his half open eyes, as he leaned to place a wet kiss on his pouty lips making Taehyung squirm in his sleep.

Jungkook carefully unwrapped the hand around his waist without waking the man and was about to unwrap the hand from his tummy when Taehyung woke up staring at Jungkook confusedly and soon both his hands again wrapped around the bunny tightly.

"Tae, leave me." Jungkook tried to broke the tight grip only to get it more tight.

"Sleep some more Koo.You're not going to the kitchen anytime soon" Taehyung replied in his morning deep voice, with his still closed eyes making Jungkook whine at that.

"Hubby i have to make the breakfast and you have office too" Jungkook reasoned trying to get up from his husband's chest.

"Mina will take care of the meals from now on and I'm not going to the office today.Now sleep" Taehyung said as he nuzzled to Jungkook neck.

"Why are you not going to the office today?" Jungkook asked as he knew arguing over preparing the breakfast is of no use now.

"Because you need me here" Taehyung replied in the same sleepy tone

"For what?" Jungkook's fingers started playing with Taehyung's hairs as he pushed the head more into his neck, enjoying the warm breaths fanning over his skin.

"We only informed the kids about the big news.Our parents are still unaware of it and today we have to let them know it too" Taehyung replied with a hum enjoying the lazy touches on his scalp.

"Eomma will scold me" Jungkook pouted as he pushed his face into Taehyung's hairs, sniffing it.

"Yours or mine?" Came Taehyung's groggy voice.

"Ofcourse my eomma is the sweetest. She will never scold me i know.It's my father's wife.Meanie lady would surely scold me i know" Jungkook said in a scared tone making Taehyung chuckle.

"Don't worry too much baby.I'll talk to her.She'll understand." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's waist slowly.

"But she's scary" Jungkook reasoned as his pout grew bigger to which Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't be this scared of her Koo.Moreover it's not like you're pregnant with your secret boyfriend before your marriage right? You're Pregnant by your legally wedded husband.As far as i know it's not a crime" Taehyung continued to laugh when Jungkook pushed him away from his neck with an angry pout and glare.

"You won't understand." Jungkook mumbled turning to other side to get up from the bed leaving the laughing stock of his husband alone in the bed.
But Taehyung was quick to pull the sulking bunny back in his arms before pulling the blanket over themselves.

"Now where are you going? Sleep some more.My lil one needs more sleep momma" Taehyung baby talked as he caressed Jungkook's tummy softly. Without more protests Jungkook let the man sleep while caressing his still flat tummy as he himself closed his eyes for another sleep nuzzling into his husband's chest more.

It was by eight in the morning the couple woke up by a knock on the door.Taehyung put the sleeping bunny on the bed and went to open the door only to find a grinning widely Jennie there.

"Breakfast time for lil one's momma" she declared peeking inside the room only to find Jungkook still sleeping there.

"Appa, wake him up and bring him downstairs.I'll serve his breakfast by then" Jennie informed before going downstairs to serve Jungkook's breakfast which she prepared as per the diet.