72.Love has no limits!

"Woonie where's your appa?" Jungkook asked to Eunwoo who had his full focus on the sleeping baby in his hands.
He raised his head up from the baby to face Jungkook and he took a few seconds to reply to the male.

"Umm he went to home" Eunwoo quickly focused back on the baby, avoiding Jungkook's questioning gaze.

"So now you also started lying to me huh?" Jungkook glared at the boy to which Eunwoo just shook his head hesitantly.

"You should take a nap now eomma, we will be going to home by afternoon." Eunwoo suggested placing a few pecks on the lil hooman's forehead.

"It's been two days now.He don't want to meet me? He's visiting his baby every night when I'm asleep.Why? I also want his attention.I miss him.But guess he don't miss me" Jungkook's doe eyes teared up as he said in a tiny voice making Eunwoo worried.

"Eomma don't cry please.There's nothing like that.We're going home anyways.So you can meet him soon" Eunwoo tried to console him but soon the baby started crying leading the topic to end there as both their focus went to the tiny hooman.

It was almost noon when the door of the hospital room slightly opened without making any noise with a head peeking inside.Mrs.Jeon smiled with a head shook as she went to the door with silent steps.

"Tae, I'm going to the canteen.Be here till I come back okay?" She whispered to her son-in-law who nodded, sliding his body inside.They both were trying their best to not make any noise to disturb the two sleeping hoomans inside the room.

Taehyung went to the bed only to smile at the sleeping figures.He leaned down to pick the baby in his arms who stirred in his sleep.Taehyung rocked the baby in his arms trying to put him back to the sleep but the baby only started crying making Taehyung panic.

"Shhh don't cry.Your eomma is sleeping baby bear" he whispered in his ear but the cries only got louder as the baby wiggled in his hold trying to show his irritation.

"Oh your clothes are wet you dirty bear" Taehyung said with a chuckle as he took the baby to the other side of the room, to clean the baby and to change his clothes, but not before confirming that his wife was still sleeping soundly.

"Aww is it too cold my bear?" Taehyung baby talked to the naked baby before quickly wrapping him up in the fresh warm clothes.

"My pretty boy just like his pretty mamma" Taehyung smiled booping his nose with the pink lil nose after wrapping him in a baby pink towel.The pretty hooman flashed a toothless boxy grin in his sleep, loving the touch on his nose making Taehyung giggle unaware of the doe eyes staring at him.

Taehyung with the baby snuggling in his chest, took a seat on the couch as he started baby talking to his bear who was listening to him attentively with his doe eyes wide and baby lips forming an 'O' amazed by whatever his dadda is saying untill his just emptied tummy started to ask for milky making the baby cry in Taehyung's hold.

"Oh no what now? Are you hungry bear?Let's fill your lil tummy up okie?" Taehyung said patting the soft tummy of the crying baby as he stood up to walk to the bed.

He noticed the baby's eomma was wide awake already, now staring at him but Taehyung's face showed nothing particular as he gently sat beside Jungkook who was now seated on the bed with his back leaning on the partly lifted bed.

Taehyung's eyes for not even once spared a glance at Jungkook's face as he carefully slide apart the hospital gown from Jungkook's chest who's eyes were never leaving Taehyung's face.

"Here here, have your feed bear" Taehyung put the baby on Jungkook's chest, leading his lips to Jungkook's exposed nipple and the baby bear took no seconds to suck on his feed earning a hiss from Jungkook at the sudden warmth around his nub, bringing his focus back from his husband as he quickly brought his hands to hold on to the baby but Taehyung's hands were already supporting his tiny body on place, stopping Jungkook's movements.