14.Show off

Jungkook is doing the dishes after his in laws had lunch.He didn't feel the urge to eat as he know Taehyung will be also skipping his lunch there. Eventhough he casually said his husband to have lunch from the canteen all unbothered, but he know Taehyung is surely hurt after hearing that.Jungkook is equally missing the things he used to do the past one week.But he's not gonna give up his act as he want Taehyung too feel the same way he felt all these years.
It's hard to put on this cold mask and ignore his hubby like that but Jungkook is trying his best to not melt that easily seeing the hurt expression of his husband.

He finished doing the dishes and was going to his room when he heard the door bell rang.Thinking who'll be at this time with a frown Jungkook opened the door to met with a devastated Choi couple who looks like they gonna cry any moment.
Eventhough Jungkook is angry at the couple he was more confused seeing them like this.

"Mrs.kim please help us..... we are here to apologise to you......please stop Mr.kim from doing this please"Mrs.Choi cried in front of Jungkook who look confused as hell.

"What are you looking at just go beg him for forgiveness"She yelled at his husband who was standing there with an equally devastated state.

"I'm sorry Mrs.kim.What I did was wrong please forgive me"

"Please we beg you Mrs.kim.Please stop Mr.Kim from torturing us like this" Saying so the crying lady was about to kneel down and touch Jungkook's feet but before she could Jungkook backed away with wide eyes.
"What are you doing Mrs.Choi?I don't know what you are talking about?"Jungkook said eyeing the two , who were looking so broken already.

"Mr.Kim informed all our partners that if they kept their partnership with us then Kim company won't have anymore deals with them.So they all obeyed Mr.Kim and we lost all the partners and now they are asking for their shares.Our company is at the verge of bankruptcy Mrs.Kim.Mr.Kim is not letting us in his office so we are here now.Have some mercy on us.Please help us"Mr.Choi begged to a stunned Jungkook who's processing the information.

Taehyung did all this?His husband is the reason for this State of the other couple? Taehyung did this because they insulted Jungkook?So that means......

"Please we are ready to do anything you say.We are ready to apologise to you in front of everyone.Please don't do this to us.Have some mercy on us pleas-" Jungkook closed the door in the face of the crying couple.He don't want to hear anything more as his mind is already occupied with the previous information and if Taehyung is the cause for this couple's Misery then Jungkook is not going to help them as well.Because he can still feel the disgusting touch of than man on his body and the judging eyes of the people in that party when Mrs.Choi questioned his dignity and called him a whore infront of everyone.So he's not at all going to feel a bit of pity seeing them all broken and devastated.For Jungkook, the couple asked for it.

But the question bugging his mind is did Taehyung do all this for Jungkook?That means Taehyung is equally mad at the couple for insulting his wife right?That means Jungkook is that much important to Taehyung that he left the couple in this broken state?

Jungkook want to believe what his heart is saying to him.That he's so much important to his hubby and Taehyung still loves him.
But his mind is continuously chanting that this all is just a part of his responsibility.Jungkook is Taehyung's wife.So obviously any husband will be mad at the people who insult his wife that too in front of so many people.Its the matter of taehyung's dignity too. And also because of their argument on that night Taehyung is doing all this to prove his sincerity.Showing off that Jungkook still matters to him.
Yeah that's it.
These all are just a show off of the CEO.
Jungkook is not gonna fall for these.
Nodding to his own thoughts Jungkook scoffed at the CEO's acts to prove his non existent love and care.Kim Jungkook is too intelligent to fall for these acts.