45.🌚🌝

Again suggest a title hehe

Double update but a short one!

Jungkook let out a trusfrated sigh, going through his wardrobe.He was looking for a perfect outfit for the day.He has been to Kim enterprises numerous times before.But today, it's not a usual visit like that right?He's appearing as the CEO of the company, not as the CEO's wife.Also he have a special guest waiting to meet him.So all in all it's a really important day and he need to be the best in every way.

"Hubby, I have nothing to wear" Jungkook sulked from the wardrobe to which Taehyung chuckled watching the bunny's misery from the bed.

"You can't find anything from that whole wardrobe? seriously?" Taehyung mocked.
"These all are too casual and ordinary.It's not a usual day for me hubby.I wanna look the best" Jungkook sulked once again.

"You will look the best in anything baby, no matter what the outfit is." Taehyung tried to console his whining wife.

"You will say that even if I'm wearing the ugliest cloth I Know.So shut it Mr.Kim and help me to find something good" Jungkook rolled his eyes continue shuffling through the suits he has got in his wardrobe.
Taehyung didn't even bother to defend that as he passed a wide grin in response, agreeing to what Jungkook said.

"Okay then choose a suit baby.Looking professional is the best I guess." Taehyung suggested to which Jungkook nodded excitedly.
"But which suit?All these are looking good" Jungkook pouted again.
"Anything you like the most?" Taehyung shrugged off.

"Wait, I'll chose one, you should tell me how's it okay?" Jungkook said before picking up a suit which caught his eyes first then hurriedly went to change not waiting for Taehyung's response.

"Hubby, how's this?" Taehyung turned his gaze to his wife only to stare at the the beauty in awe without blinking his eyes.

(Long hair kookie is a must in my books😪😏)

It's been a while since Jungkook wore suits that Taehyung couldn't move his gaze from the stunning sight.

"Hubby~ tell me how's this?" Jungkook again whined grabbing Taehyung's attention who was lost in his own world devouring the sight with his hungry eyes.