18.Prettiest for me

Jungkook pouted shuffling through his wardrobe.Its been half an hour Mrs.Kim got busy choosing the perfect outfit for the date with his Mr.Kim.

The wardrobe filled with many pretty outfits of his own failed to satisfy his eyes now.He found nothing pretty.

Taehyung will be there anytime soon but Jungkook is doing nothing here but pouting and sulking checking out each of the dresses in his wardrobe.

"Aishh this is too long.I'll look really old in this"Jungkook threw that red velvet gown inside the wardrobe.

"Yuck this look so ugly"

"This colour doesn't suit me"
His pout grew bigger with each of clothes he's throwing away.

"Woah this one is pretty.Perfect for a date"Blushing to himself Jungkook walked to the washroom with another gown which finally made him satisfied.

Jungkook yelled, cursing the poor piece of cloth which is stuck just above his boobs.He put all his strength pulling that dress down to put it on.But it's still stuck there.
Jungkook felt like crying out of frustration when he harshly pulled off that dress and throw it on the floor later crashing it with his foot.
It's been years he bought that dress so can't blame it for not getting bigger as Jungkook got more chubby as years passed.

"What am I supposed to wear now?You all are useless"He yelled pointing his index finger at the outfits in the wardrobe, glaring them with his arms folded on his chest.

Taehyung chuckled watching the scene, standing at the door frame.He came there in the middle of Jungkook's cursing session.

He silently made his way towards the wardrobe where his wife is continuously throwing daggers at his old pretty dresses which is not anymore fit for him.

"Would you mind wearing this Mrs.Kim?" Taehyung asked a little nervously extending a box to Jungkook.
Jungkook flinched by the sudden voice as he didn't notice his husband's presence till now.
"Hubby?What's this?"Jungkook asked eyeing the box in his husband's hand.
"Open it by yourself.I chose this for you" Taehyung said biting on his lower lip getting nervous what if Jungkook don't like the dress he bought.
Jungkook's doe eyes sparkled as he snatched the box quickly and opened it excitedly.

Taehyung patiently waited for the response.
"Y-you choose this for me?"Jungkook asked eyeing the dress with a shy smile.