57.Acceptance

"Koo, we can't expect them to be all happy about it.We should give them some time to accept it." Taehyung said earning a heavy sigh from his wife.
The couple were at the door of their mansion, preparing themselves to accept the reaction of their kids.

"I know hubby, and I'm not blaming them either.It might not be an issue for us but it'll be embarassing for them.We should understand them too." Jungkook tried to smile saying so.

"Whatever it is we will face it together baby.I don't let you or my lil one get hurt by anything.Moreover it's our babies.I know they'll try to understand us" Jungkook nodded to his husband, earning a squeeze on his palm.

Taehyung opened the door, letting Jungkook in as he followed him behind.

"Eomma, appa you're back? What did hobi appa say? You're fine right?" Eunwoo was the first to approach Jungkook as the three were seated on the living room couch waiting for them.

Rose and Jennie also made their way to the couple following Eunwoo.

"I'm fine woonie but we have something to tell you" Jungkook said with a hesitant smile as he eyed his husband who gave him a nod of assurance.

"What's it eomma?" Rose asked as she stood beside Eunwoo.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared another look, as suddenly they couldn't form any words.They didn't know how to start or what to say.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's palm getting sweat in his hold as the pregnant male started to chew on his bottom lips in an attempt to be less nervous.

Taehyung took a deep breath before focusing back on his confused kids.

"Your eomma is pregnant." Jungkook's head lowered as he shut his eyes close expecting the worst.But nothing happened like he expected as the room echoed with the loud laugh of Rose whereas Eunwoo stood there trying to process those words.

Rose laughed hard with her one hand clutching on her stomach as her eyes formed tears out of laughing too much.

Eunwoo just stared at rose and his parents alternately, not knowing what to do whereas Jennie sighed with a head shook.

"A-appa please I-I can't laugh anymore" she tried to say in between her laughter, wiping her tears away.

"Okay that was a good try.We almost believed your prank." She said with a head shook, trying her best to control her laugh.

"It's not a prank.He's really pregnant for five weeks.I have seen his results" Jennie decided to help the couple from this awkward situation.

Rose felt like someone choked the breath out of her as she stared at her parents with wide eyes and mouth.

"The hell! Are you kidding me?" She yelled with a disbelief look only to scoff hard at her parents trying their best to avoid her eyes.

"Do you think it's a joke?" She made her way to the couple with a totally displeased face.

"It's not a joke baby.We're really going to have another baby." Taehyung took the courage to say that as he felt his wife leaning onto him completely.

"AND YOU'RE ANNOUNCING IT LIKE SOMETHING GREAT?" She yelled again making Jungkook flinch as he clutched on Taehyung's coat.

" Don't you had a tiny bit of a shame? Pregnant?Now?WHAT STUPIDITY IS THIS?" She clenched her jaw as her blood boiled in anger.

"Maybe you both are shameless.But not us.We have a reputation among our friends and how are we supposed to face them telling our mom is pregnant at this age?" She scoffed hard at the couple without letting them speak.