31.What made you love me?

Double update!

Jungkook took some extra time under the warm shower today.He thoroughly cleaned himself humming his favourite song, swaying his hips, dancing under the shower.A smile adorning his lips all the while as he felt happy, excited,giddy, and relief everything together at the moment.Just a few hours back he was so sad and anxious.Really frustrated at his husband's behaviour.At a point Jungkook even believed Taehyung went back to his old cold nature that he's not going to smile at him anymore.That they are going to be distant from each other again.That thought made his heart clench.
But now everything changed.It was all his stupid husband's prank.He was just playing with his wife.Jungkook chuckled at the thought.

He's happy now that he know his hubby is not mad at him.He's excited about the whole honeymoon thing which was totally unexpected for Jungkook.He felt giddy that he know they are going to have some alone time from now on.Always together with each other.When they were young it was Jungkook's dream to visit here with his husband and spend some quality time with him, exploring the place.Now when his wish got granted finally, he want to make each second of it special and memorable.

Getting out of the washroom, Jungkook found the everything in the room arranged back neatly.All the mess he created few minutes back by throwing things at the CEO was cleared.But there was no trace of Taehyung anywhere.Jungkook frowned searching for Taehyung in the cottage and atlast he found a note placed on the bed side table.

"This poor hubby of yours wishes to have dinner with his wifey.Will Mrs.Kim grant his wish?

I'm waiting outside :)"

Jungkook giggled tracing his fingers over the cute note.This man surely know how to melt his wife.

Jungkook quickly put on some clothes and rushed outside where his husband is waiting for him.He chose to wear white tonight.A natural blush already adorning his cheeks giving it a pink hue, with a few strands of his long hair covering his forehead.A shy smile adorning his plumpy soft lips. He looked ethereal without any make up or extra effort.

When Jungkook reached outside he found Taehyung a little far away from their cottage

When Jungkook reached outside he found Taehyung a little far away from their cottage.Jungkook hopped in the direction quietly.The CEO was busy arranging the table that he didn't notice his wife's presence.Jungkook stood a few feets away from Taehyung watching the CEO struggling with the flowers in his hands.

"Hmm this looks nice" Taehyung nodded to himself, spreading the red rose petals along the edges of the table.He lightened the candles next.

"You're his favourite.So make sure to make him smile okay?" Taehyung warned glaring at the red rose in his hand that he prepared to give his wife when he come.

"All perfect.Now the only thing that is not here yet is my wifey.Why is he taking too much time?" Taehyung complained to himself, opening the wine bottle, preparing everything ready before Jungkook join him.